Status
Not open for further replies.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I got a SM V3 Semovar about 3 weeks ago and IMO we now have a mod that gives the Provari some competition.

Other than its not readily available I think it surpasses the Provari so far.

It seems to built well and it dose not have the pulsing cheaper Chinese mods have.

It has the kayfun adapter

It is VV and VW

It can use button or flat top batteries.

The price is about the same for the base kit.

As much as I hate to admit it the Ruskies have come up with something that is as good if not better than the Provari.

Not that it really matters to me about the VV vs VW thing but the SM V3 Semovar has done a very good job with the Nivel chip.

If svoemesto can ramp up production to meet the volume of Provari Id say Provari will have some competition. The good thing for us wonder what the Provari V 3 will be?

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I bought mine from Cloud 9 but I think SvoeMesto has a 1 year guarantee. They service it also here is a link Батарейный блок «SvoёMesto» v3 (β) ― SvoёMesto

Here is a link to the instruction manual. Батарейный блок «SvoёMesto» v3 (β) ― SvoёMesto

Id say having to send it to Germany or Russia where ever is a bit of a drag for Americans. At least it can be repaired. If you email SvoeMesto they are pretty quick to answer questions.

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
I have mentioned in other threads, I have acquired a couple of mods with the Nivel chip and love them!! in an interview with the creator of the chip, I believe he mentioned that it does use a direct current opposed to a PWM. Not sure if I have it right though I do recall this. Both of my mods are under heavy use and no issues thus far!! I would love to see it on a scope. Enjoy your Semovar. I am sure its a wonderful device!!
BTW, The interview can be found here at the 46 min mark..https://soundcloud.com/vp-live/the-nivel-chip-is-coming-to

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I would really like to perch my Kayfun onto a Semovar. Which atty are you using?

Hope you enjoy the new toy. What are your thoughts on the menu?
It seems kind of sacrilegious to use anything other than a kayfun on it ;-)
Looks interesting. Made in Germany, which is good. Doubt they will give ProVape a run for their money- at least in the US. It may be a good alternative to a ProVari for Europeans, however. Are there language choices in the menu? Russian would be sweet.

I see a business opportunity for someone here a certified Semovar seller and repair. Na They use two letter initials in the menu so its something we can all understand.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
how's the customer service, warranty and ability to fix if broken? It looks like a cool mod,,,,,,,,,

That is actually the only reason I spent $215 on the provari over the cheaper mods

yes its better in other ways 2 but without the security of service and warranty I could not have spent the money I really did not have to waste

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I bought mine from Cloud 9 but I think SvoeMesto has a 1 year guarantee. They service it also here is a link Батарейный блок «SvoёMesto» v3 (β) ― SvoёMesto

Here is a link to the instruction manual. Батарейный блок «SvoёMesto» v3 (β) ― SvoёMesto

Id say having to send it to Germany or Russia where ever is a bit of a drag for Americans. At least it can be repaired. If you email SvoeMesto they are pretty quick to answer questions.

how much does that translate to in US dollars?

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Just curious on the body build quality and the quality of the threading compared to the Provari's. I assume this has an OLED display? How's the fire button compare? Stainless steel top connector quality?

Those are all equal nice job on the threading. Its not thin monkey metal masquerading as SS like the Chinese mods It has a LED screen the window is the same as Provari square rounded corners with 2 philips screws.

The button is plastic and has a good feel.

I know it has to stand the test of time but its been out for awhile now and I havent herd anything bad about it.

Hell BA Im the first to jump when someone throws out the Provari hook but this is a very nice mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread