smokers need lighters and matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Money has been really tight since my hubby has been out of work. So, I've had to get inventive with my ecig "accessories" around the house.

Sharp point toothpicks: I dip them in alcohol and use them to clean the threads on my eGo batteries and cartos. It works wonders, and its cheap! :)
Empty old medicine bottles: For the juice I buy that doesn't have child proof caps. I just pull off the old labels, then write on the bottle what juice I have in there.
Since I don't carry a cigarette case anymore, I'm using an old desktop pen holder to put my ecig in since I don't lay it on it's side. I can stand it up inside, and I don't have to worry about it falling over or leaking.
That's just a few I can name. :)

Blargh23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Arizona, US
Some of this stuff lives on my desk anyways, not specifically for vaping:

Qtips
Pipe Cleaners
Jeweler's screwdriver
Modded turkey baster
Prescription bottles
Tiny pair of Xcelta waterpump pliers
Multimeter (old-school analog :p)

Though for "out and about" it's just the PV, an extra battery, a couple of filled cartos, and a 6ml bottle of juice.

takirb

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
SC
I carry a few extra 808 batteries, some 808 cartos, an 808 USB charger, and rarely ever use the 808's anymore LOL If i was to only carry what i needed for about 8hrs, it'd just be my KGO and a full tank. Maybe leave a charger and spare 10ml juice bottle in the car. Whenever i get around to ordering my extra KGO battery, i'll just carry 1 KGO w/tank in my pocket and 1 KGO w/ tank and charger will stay in the car. I tend to fish alot, so i never know exactly how long i'll stay gone :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread