smoktech 510 dual coil feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
I concur with a few others that this is shady. They gave you a price and MOQ quote and they should honor that. And as the quantity goes up they should lower it, not raise the price.

Everything in China is negotiated as to price. You never pay what they initially ask when shopping. Haggling is part of the culture.

jackiejunque

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Coldwater, MI
Has anyone tryed these at 5vt? Just wondering.

I've been using the clear on my GLV2 5v fixed. Just noticed that the plastic sleeve is a bit melted. It hasn't melted thru but its definitely buckled from the heat. Not sure if I should be concerned about this or not.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
I understand price raises, and increases, especially with a new product...
But they JUST gave you the quote YESTERDAY. That is what I personally think is shady.
(and then on top of that, asking for a higher MOQ??) If it were me, I'd back out, but I understand a lot of people are interested, so I certainly cant speak for them.

zadane

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Seattle Washington, United States
I understand price raises, and increases, especially with a new product...
But they JUST gave you the quote YESTERDAY. That is what I personally think is shady.
(and then on top of that, asking for a higher MOQ??) If it were me, I'd back out, but I understand a lot of people are interested, so I certainly cant speak for them.

If i can't get them to come down in MoQ i will ask the public if they want to go through with just one color (probably SS) once we meet he MoQ the total will be $420 before shipping. after shipping it will be probably around $480 and then once the shipping to house hold it will be easily over $500

it's really tempting to just give up for now and wait for them to come back down in price though... but $0.85 per piece for the SS one is still a good price...

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
This is first round with this company, and product is new. I'd recommend sticking with black, tally your participants. If max orders had to go into effect, anything under 10 pieces wouldnt be very effective price wise. Id suggest taking on first 25 posters, 20 piece orders. If all goes well, then you can consider doing a follow up. Noone cares about an extra 15 cents....if they did, their welcome to retail at 3 bucks. ;)....I'm willing to give up my spot if needed as well. Just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread