smoktech 510 dual coil feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
In order for this to work, it would require just under half the ppl to drop out. That should get order down small enough to give it a shot. So it will take a minute to reorganize, but I still think it can be done in an acceptable fashion, that can get approval. Even at 1.10 each for clears, plus priority ship is still great deal.
SO, it sits on who is willing to be patient and let those with less funds to work with to take advantage for this round. I wouldnt suggest multiple co-ops for them, as ppl could get real confused, real quick. Just stick with one good quality round, then go from there. There is plenty room for error if we get in a hurry, or buying frenzy :p

Only 50 cartos fit in a small priority box. just sayin.

but more than that fit in the thin priority flat rate envelope, just saying .....

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
can't test it, chief - wouldn't have enough cartos around to try. but i ran into this problem with the trueman co-op - cartos and 10ml bottles, lol. most of my people were taking 30 bottles plus cartos.
the small box just wasn't large enough for those. since i had collected shipping upfront i had to find a way, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread