So what are the best 5v Pv's out now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I just bought the Indulgence it seems to be the most versatile mod I've found. It won't be here until tomorrow so I can't give a review yet. You can vape any type cartomizer or atomizer and 3.7 volts or 6 volts. It also will hold the 3000 mah battery that will last about 24 hours of steady vaping.

Last edited:

teabagger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
newmarket
I will say there i notice a differance between the ego 3.2 and true 3.7-4.2.. with LR. 18640 bat mod will stay at above 4 for a while.

3.2V, 1.5 Ohms = 6.8 Watts (Standard 510/eGo with LR atty)
3.7V, 1.5 Ohms= 9.1 Watts (Standard 3.7V Mod, LR atty),
4.2v, 1.5 ohms=11.7watts (full charge)
50v 2.5 Ohms= 10.0 Watts (5VMod, Std Atty).

I only point this out because i like smaller mods. just thought it was worth mentioning.

smilin0117

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Northwood OH (NW OH)
The Buzz can be set at 5volt and it's still the best and that was part of the question. I highly recommend it. Plus the customer service is second to none.

I have to agree with this...

I have the eGo, wetbox, little sister and buzz.

The buzz is my go to PV. Its battery life is excellent. I consider myself a moderate +(not quite heavy) vaper and I almost get two days out of my batteries. I have had no misfires. It is a little big..but honestly the size has grown on me.

I simply can not say enough about this PV. I love it.

I will say the LS is also a very nice mod...my only complaint so far is the battery life. My SO uses it as his main PV--he is a pretty light vaper so it works out pretty good for him.

Last edited:

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I ordered the Indulgence but found out that anything over 5 volts is to harsh for me so I ordered the varible voltage Buzz and it is in the mail. The indulgence is nice though and I will use it with 3.7 batteries and trying out new attys and Cartos. The 18650 3000 mah Battery lasts me 24 hours of vaping. I will probably order the Terminator as an addition for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread