FDA So what might really happen with regulations/bans? Should we be stocking up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
Better enforcement of existing copyright/trademark law would help a lot more. I'm sure FTC complaints have been filed by legitimate vendors whose trademarks are appearing on unauthorized knockoff products. But the continuing status quo would indicate the government hasn't seen fit to take action on any of them as yet.

I think BGs attitude is who cares, it won't matter after the deeming regulations are in effect.

:facepalm::vapor:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
While it is quite true that some "dirty dealers" have poisoned the well for some smokers/potential vapers...

Around here - NW Ohio - that would have been a problem even just a year ago, but now I'm seeing vaping going on in many places - but only a few - a year ago - other than the friends I've got to vaping. Now, if someone has a bad experience - they still see others vaping a lot and can figure that 'they got the wrong one' :) And will either inquire or do a search.

All a person looking for an alternative needs, is one good session where they get their nic and some decent vapor - that, for many, sets in stone - the idea they could quit smoking.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Supporting the current set of proposed regulations is a very bad thing, and no vaper should be doing so.

Supporting what I see as the Current Hardware Regulations, and what I think will be the Regulations on e-Liquids, is a Lot Like swing a Hoe Repeatedly in a Flower Bed to Kill One Weed.

Sure, you are going to Kill the Weed. But you are Also going to Chop Down a Lot of Flowers in the Process.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Hi Ed.

I got Very Busy with Work. And then decided to take a Well Deserved Vacation. Haven't been on the ECF much Lately.

How have you been doing? Good I hope.

:)
I've been busy at work, and I just got a motorcycle so that's kept me away, too.

I'm doing well, glad you've gotten some R&R. See you soon, buddy.

Roaring via Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread