Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I am VERY appreciative of everyone's comments in this thread. We are acutely aware of the need for something new, whether that be a regulated or dual battery or something entirely different.

Our first tasks after buying the business were to stabilize the inventory and update the website. Since then, there's been a lot of non-sexy work with updating drawings for current products so that we could continue to get some of the components made and made correctly.

We've been spending some time and money getting out to various events to help spread the word on our products. And, I try to get out here, although it not as frequent as I would like.

Now, we are working on what direction we need to go to stay relevant and competitive in a market that is flooded with cheaper imports. Since everyone has their own preferences on style, function, and design, our goal is to find the sweet spot where our new products can meet a need and be produced efficiently to allow the company to make profits, while providing the same high quality as we always have.

We are listening to our core group of Reonauts, but ultimately we will need to make some business decisions that not everyone will agree on. We don't have the resources (time or capital) to go in 20 difffert directions all at once.

We will evolve and survive, though.

Curious what may be new and upcoming. It's been a while ,so maybe there's an update of some sort to share?

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I am anxious to see what might be coming down the 'pike, but since my most recent squonker (RSQ) was less expensive than ordering a new POS(+) leaf spring+shipping to Spain; my breath is far from being held and my SL/LP now lives in the "broken" box.

Cheers
I

You could always fly into the us and pick it up.. though shipping would be cheaper.

• Winner
Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
You could always fly into the us and pick it up.. though shipping would be cheaper.
Exactly what I plan to do next trip back!
My last "stock up" lasted almost 5 years.
But that may not be in the budget for another year or so...

I just hope Bengie's is still open so I can take my kids. :rickroll:

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread