Some "New" Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2015
I just checked the shipping to the UK.... less than £5 for the positive contact but over £20 shipping. :shock: Ouch. That is pretty steep for something that only is only a few grams in weight and would easily fit in a normal envelope. I hope Eric can take a look at this and find some cheaper options....

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
@Izan and @Layzee Vaper

There are a couple of cheaper options available for shipping to the UK, Spain, etc.

1. Email/PM me with your order and shipping info. I can create a PayPal invoice and charge USPS International shipping (typically around $13-18 US). Depending on your location, transit is around 2-3 weeks.
2. We have partnered with PayPal to offer international sites translated into your home language. When you go that route, PayPal is able to leverage volumes and shipping costs are significantly lower. It does take a bit to get there though because we ship to a consolidation center in Pennsylvania. PayPal then organizes all the shipments heading to that country from Reos and a bunch of other merchants and puts them all on one larger shipment to get volume pricing. Once the shipment arrives in the final country, it is routed via local mail. Typical time is around 3 weeks to arrive.
3. Fly, boat, swim, bicycle, run or walk into our office in Indiana and we'll give you a tour and send you on your way with your order with no shipping cost.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
85% of the way to a new adaptation of something people have been asking about for the last 3 years.

How's that for a teaser?
I might have a guess as to which you speak, maybe, tho I believe there is a vow of silence or some such involved, secret handshake and all. all ears on in this little corner of NC, patiently awaiting news...

Last edited:

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
I wood give everyone a clue, but I can't until I know everything is going to work. . .
EB0BE44F-EB48-4840-B041-A9B377256EC1.jpeg

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
Just curious how much better a 510 could get lol. I’ve tried varitube and modmaker on homebuilt squonk mods and need an o ring on them too. I think it’s all dependent on what atty you’re using.

Reos are the sqounker i have ever used/had that REQUIRE that stupid o-ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread