Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
She's doing well. Has six more weeks of radiation and then Estrogen blocker pills for probably five years. As long as everything goes as planned it'll just be like taking a vitamin and become routine.

Thanks for asking, brother.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
She's doing well. Has six more weeks of radiation and then Estrogen blocker pills for probably five years. As long as everything goes as planned it'll just be like taking a vitamin and become routine.

Really glad to hear that, my friend :)

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.

You and your wife have crossed my mind quite a few times. Not easy what you are walking thru. Sending cyber hugs from No. Cal.

And THANK YOU @Eric Parlin for letting us know what’s been going on with Cindy and the mods. We are a team here so you can lean on in. (We’ve practiced thru the years). Keep us posted if for no other reason than knowing that we care about you 2. Reoville got that name for more reasons than having the best mods out there.

Good thoughts will continue to come your way!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I don't there's a person alive who'd argue with your priorities, @Eric Parlin

New woodies - that'd be great. Cindy healthy - far more important.

If I lived in the area, I'd offer to help build the mods just to help ease the distraction for you.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

Very happy to hear this prognosis, jif.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hello @Eric Parlin and Cindy! Just wanted you to know that I frequently send out good thoughts your way. Am really hoping you 2 are doing as well as possible. If there’s anything we can do, let us know, cause that’s who we are.

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm back for a bit. Here is an update as to what's going on at REO World HQ.

Cindy's mastectomy went better than we could have ever hoped for. Lymph node biopsy came back with no signs of cancer and tissue samples from surgery indicated all cancer in the breast was removed, so no need for radiation. Tumor biopsy indicated low enough likelihood of this particular cancer popping up anywhere else, so no need for chemo. PT is going well - she tends to overdo it sometimes trying to get back to 100% asap. The only further treatment going forward will be estrogen-blockers for the foreseeable future (at least 5 years, possibly 10)

Next step is for reconstructive surgery early in April. At that point, I'll be back out again for at least a couple of weeks as she recovers.

This process has been a major ordeal for both of us and I really appreciate the support I have gotten for the REO family. You guys and gals have been great with words of encouragement and understanding. Thank you all so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread