Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I'd like mine to come with a built in calculator and swiss army knife please. thanks. :D

That's the 3rd request for that today already!! :laugh:

So anyway I went one better and found a swiss army knife with a fold out calculator and PV all in one - problem is there wasn't any room left for the tweezers.... :facepalm::p:D

boz

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
I have to say that I am waiting for this mod to come out, because frankly, my current Mako is running crap. I wrote to Tim about how bad the screw in connection was (I have to use silver foil on the screw in connection to make electrical contact because it is so loose) and he said he'd send me a new one but nothing ever came of it.

I will buy this mod when it comes out simply because my current Mako, with both Maksi and Midi selves, is not working. Hopefully the mod will help it work but if not then I'm finished with my Mako, which is a shame because I was a strong proponent and even debated on behalf of the Mako on forums.

Let's hope this brings my Mako back to life because at the moment it's just gathering dust and that's a shame because the concept is good, unfortunately the facts for me are not so good. Please, please make this work. :(

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
I have to say that I am waiting for this mod to come out, because frankly, my current Mako is running crap. I wrote to Tim about how bad the screw in connection was (I have to use silver foil on the screw in connection to make electrical contact because it is so loose) and he said he'd send me a new one but nothing ever came of it.

I will buy this mod when it comes out simply because my current Mako, with both Maksi and Midi selves, is not working. Hopefully the mod will help it work but if not then I'm finished with my Mako, which is a shame because I was a strong proponent and even debated on behalf of the Mako on forums.

Let's hope this brings my Mako back to life because at the moment it's just gathering dust and that's a shame because the concept is good, unfortunately the facts for me are not so good. Please, please make this work. :(

I'm really sorry Uneverno :( I have just managed to dig your email up and it was accidentally put into a 'processed' folder, but looking back through our records I can see that no replacement was ever sent to you after I had promised. No excuses - I'm very sorry about this error.

Your fitting appears as we discussed originally to be faulty and I will send you out a replacement today. ;)

Did you still want the protected CR2's as well?

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Very much looking forward to more info! Thanks for slowly dripping info smokindeuce. That was fun. :)

Hi Bryce - :)

No problem and thanks for your interest - we'll have quite a few more things to show hopefully soon too so keep an eye out on this and a few new threads.... :vapor:

boz

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
I'm really sorry Uneverno :( I have just managed to dig your email up and it was accidentally put into a 'processed' folder, but looking back through our records I can see that no replacement was ever sent to you after I had promised. No excuses - I'm very sorry about this error.

Your fitting appears as we discussed originally to be faulty and I will send you out a replacement today. ;)

Did you still want the protected CR2's as well?
Man, thanks for that. I wasn't too stress but it would be great to have a solid fitting. I don't need the batts as I have bought my own thanks.

Good luck with the new mod too, I'll be getting it for sure.

Cheers and thanks.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Man, thanks for that. I wasn't too stress but it would be great to have a solid fitting. I don't need the batts as I have bought my own thanks.

Good luck with the new mod too, I'll be getting it for sure.

Cheers and thanks.

No problem Unverno - and like I say it was inexcusable so once again big apologies for the delay.

Don't worry we'll have you back up and running in no time! :)

boz

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
No problem Unverno - and like I say it was inexcusable so once again big apologies for the delay.

Don't worry we'll have you back up and running in no time! :)
Hi, my new fitting just arrived and my Mako has jumped back to life. I notice you've made the new fittings a bit differently, it now allows cartos to work much better with the extra space for airflow. Love it. Thanks so much for helping me out on this and also thanks for the extra batteries. You really have gone the extra mile with customer service and now I am enjoying my Mako again. Great stuff. :thumbs:

Cheers,
John

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Okay so there's so many things I need to show/tell you about the Don - problem is that I can't quite yet until everything is finalised.... there are at least 3 secrets (maybe more) I'm having to keep from you all but I need to tell you before my brain implodes problem is I can't! :p

I'm going to have to break some rules soon and introduce each secret one by one over the coming weeks - not sure when but will definitely post on this thread when I can. 2 of the secrets have been completed and are being tested at the moment - the third is almost finished but not quite.

Anyway, just thought I'd give you all an update to keep you in the loop and apologies for being an elusive tease but just remember to watch this space.....:D

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Sorry, that was a bit vague. Should have been VV. As in Variable Resistance and Variable Voltage. :oops:

Ah ha Unverno my friend = nice try no cigar....:) the variable voltage will already be achievable with batteries and variable resistance with different atties.

This is another dimension altogether.... ;):D

So what's the latest word on when this new gizmo will be available? I've been saving up.

Hi K.P. -:)

Thanks for your interest!

Well we had a few more design alterations/setbacks to deal with today before starting the manufacturing process early next week.

From then it will take anywhere between 3-6 weeks but rest assured that the setbacks will stand the final product in good stead.... ;):vapor:

boz

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
Ah ha Unverno my friend = nice try no cigar....:) the variable voltage will already be achievable with batteries and variable resistance with different atties.
True, I'm using my 6V Mako with HV Atties and it's working great. It was blowing standard atties before but now I've got it down.

This is another dimension altogether.... ;):D
Well, come on spread a few beans then. :D

Well we had a few more design alterations/setbacks to deal with today before starting the manufacturing process early next week.

From then it will take anywhere between 3-6 weeks but rest assured that the setbacks will stand the final product in good stead.... ;):vapor:
Hope it all runs smoothly and comes out on schedule. You've got me all excited now. :vapor:

Oh, forgot to mention, it's great to have my Mako running again. Thanks again for the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread