Something New - VZ SC Gourmet Flavors. Limited Supply DIY ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocephus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Kansas
So my package officially left russia and showed up on USPS tracking and the time frame is lining up right with river.guy and if it follows the same ballpark time frame Dec 1ish should be when I get my package.

Its looking like 50ish days give or take from the time of order to your house. I ordered 1990ML of flavoring and my initial order was made on I think the 1st or second but ended up canceling and switching some things up and the final order was made on the 10th. Ill link what the cost was:

Hello.
Your order:
18 x 10 ml х 0.94 USD = 16.92 USD
Lime 1 x 10 ml = 1.10 USD
13 x 50 ml x 3.18 USD = 41.34 USD
Melon nat., Cake, Menthol 3 x 50 ml x 4.44 USD = 13.32 USD
6 x 100 ml x 5.63 USD = 33.78 USD
Tabakum, Yuco 2 x 100 ml x 6.25 USD = 12.50 USD
Canat, Blueberry 2 x 100 ml x 7.18 USD = 14.36 USD
Shipping by regular mail (with tracking number) - 54 USD
Total: 187.32 USD

With the WU fee it came to 202.32. The prices vary a bit on some of the flavors but they speak english and if ya send them what ya want and the size they add it all up. The only thing is they seem to reply to emails at a certain time of the day so it can take a few days getting back and forth.

As long as you understand going in its going to take a couple months to get the flavors it was a pretty decent experience and will probably order from them again after I go through some of the small bottles we got just to try. I mean if you go by what this stuff is sold for here in the states thats close to $1600 worth of flavoring for $200. You cant beat that:)

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and ill help with whatever I can.

retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
Wait, what? That sounds good. What do you mean by "in a 15% EM mix"? I have EM (well, pre-mixed 10% EM) and SC Cherry, and I'd love to try this recipe, I'm just not sure what your SC truffle and EM proportions are.

I use a big bottle of EM (technically it's TFA Cotton Candy flavor) mixed at 15%, 12mg to start as a base with some of the SC fruit flavors that go well with it since they don't alter the nic content enough to bother me. So with the cherry truffle for example, I just added .15ml of SC cherry to a 10ml bottle (of the 15%/12mg cotton candy), and then 4 drops of truffle. In other words, I don't count the EM as part of the final flavoring percentage.

I'll probably take the cherry to 1% next time (that stuff is strong!), but I'm waiting to see how much it tones down over a few more days before I make a bigger batch.

mayamason

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
North Carolina
I use a big bottle of EM (technically it's TFA Cotton Candy flavor) mixed at 15%, 12mg to start as a base with some of the SC fruit flavors that go well with it since they don't alter the nic content enough to bother me. So with the cherry truffle for example, I just added .15ml of SC cherry to a 10ml bottle (of the 15%/12mg cotton candy), and then 4 drops of truffle.

OK, just to double check...

(roughly)
8.5ml of base
1.5ml of cotton candy
6 drops of VZ SC cherry
4 drops of VZ Gourmet chocolate truffle

This sounds delish, I can't wait to mix some up.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Excellent information, thanks. I can't wait until your reviews in Janurary? LOL! It's time consuming, but sounds worth it. I want to try some of the flavors VZ doesn't carry. Can I ask what form of payment you used and how did that go? I've never used Western Union. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Thx again.

So my package officially left russia and showed up on USPS tracking and the time frame is lining up right with river.guy and if it follows the same ballpark time frame Dec 1ish should be when I get my package.

Its looking like 50ish days give or take from the time of order to your house. I ordered 1990ML of flavoring and my initial order was made on I think the 1st or second but ended up canceling and switching some things up and the final order was made on the 10th. Ill link what the cost was:

Hello.
Your order:
18 x 10 ml х 0.94 USD = 16.92 USD
Lime 1 x 10 ml = 1.10 USD
13 x 50 ml x 3.18 USD = 41.34 USD
Melon nat., Cake, Menthol 3 x 50 ml x 4.44 USD = 13.32 USD
6 x 100 ml x 5.63 USD = 33.78 USD
Tabakum, Yuco 2 x 100 ml x 6.25 USD = 12.50 USD
Canat, Blueberry 2 x 100 ml x 7.18 USD = 14.36 USD
Shipping by regular mail (with tracking number) - 54 USD
Total: 187.32 USD

With the WU fee it came to 202.32. The prices vary a bit on some of the flavors but they speak english and if ya send them what ya want and the size they add it all up. The only thing is they seem to reply to emails at a certain time of the day so it can take a few days getting back and forth.

As long as you understand going in its going to take a couple months to get the flavors it was a pretty decent experience and will probably order from them again after I go through some of the small bottles we got just to try. I mean if you go by what this stuff is sold for here in the states thats close to $1600 worth of flavoring for $200. You cant beat that:)

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and ill help with whatever I can.

Bocephus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Kansas
The WU charge was easy frankly it just has a $15 dollar service charge which while is steep it did not bother me to much considering the amount of flavorings we ordered. Was as simple as going to the WU site and sending the money to them. I will not lie it gets a little dicey mentally because you are effectively sending cash to some guy in russia but everything went well and within 2 days the money was picked up and my order was shipped.

Now to be fair I could receive a box with a brick in it but if I was going to get scammed they would not have paid $54 to ship a brick :p You can also do it by qiwi wallet which is a visa thing in russia. I found out they do not use credit cards much over there and like 90% of them use services that let you pay with cell phone from kiosk's and such so the qiwi wallet lets you do that from a PC or app. I frankly just didnt have the time to figure it out as work has been busy so just ate the WU fee.

River.guy might have info on that as he talked about maybe setting one up. Hopefully he got his package as it was in the states and look forward to hearing from him about it. Hopefully we didnt make a bit mistake hehe.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Just an FYI-

I ordered these. Paid using WU and there was no fee at all. It was easy as pie. They have the option to pay WU using your banks bill pay and do not charge any service fee at all if you use that option.

They (WU) don't transmit your payment to the seller until your bank pays them (WU)electronically. My bank paid the next day and WU paid the seller next day as well. So there was nothing to it.

Hope that helps someone :)

river.guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Bullhead City, AZ
My order FINALLY arrived! Was sitting at the Post Office for 5 days, and didn't get a card to pick it up until today. They claim it was the second one, but didn't get it until I opened an investigation. Showed it left Bell Gardens, CA sort facility then nothing. Anyway results are good so far. Will post my reviews when I get a chance to do some mixing/adjusting. So far the Mango Mix is the only one that I hit just right the first time @ 5%. Vanilla Sponge Cake was waaay to strong and Cake was a bit flat. Tried them in my cable wicked RSST first, then Vivis to mute the flavor a bit. The Mango Mix was very good in both, but SANG in the RSST. No time to do much else yet, but very happy with the potency thus far.

Just wanted to share the un-boxing:

Very well packed. All bottles are glass, except the 100ml being plastic:

Since I don't speak/read Russian, the pictures on the bottles are a nice touch!

Not being patient enough to steep before trying, rigged up a turbo shaker with a mini bar clamp and a Sawzall:

Shook each bottle for about 30 seconds, until the mix turned milky white and then put them on the counter to clarify. Results are great!

Last edited:

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
river.guy........ You should patent the "Sawzsteeper" you made. What a burst of ingenuity!!!! With variable speed, you can shake that juice however you like.
Glad your shipment made it safely, even if it did take a while. I think it was worth it. Looks like they took great care in packing it. Now all you need to do is get one of those Rosetta Stone (?) language modules for Russian,......LOL.
Please do keep us informed as to how you come along with the various flavors.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
In 30ml of base (40VG/60PG) I now add: 10 drops Gourmet Caramel, 1 drop Gourmet Cream Charlotte and 3 drops Natures Flavors Malt.

Hi stashbldr,
The malt sounded sooo good that I ordered some from Natures Flavors
I had to wait because the "without Diacetyl" was out of stock.
I have it now (said to refrigerate, so I did), and I'm wondering if it's OK to use in a tank, or did I get the wrong kind ?
I mean if the recipe I make sits around for a month steeping, will it go bad ??

Also, how much would you use in a 3 ml tester recipe.
I can't split a drop in half, so could I get away with using 1 drop, in 3ml, or should I make it 5 or 6ml
It looks like you used 1 drop per 10ml, but I don't know if you used it as a background or outfront flavor.
Remember, I'm the one who can't taste anything much, so I would probably use a lot more to start with than you would.

I'm thinking about trying it in a pineapple shake recipe I have.
I love malt, so I'll probably use it like I do Bavarian Cream ... in just about everthing ...if I get the % figured out.
I have a bottle of "Malty Toffee" that I would love to halfway copy.

Thanks for any info you can throw my way.

Last edited:

river.guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Bullhead City, AZ
Wish I could take credit for the Sawsteeper. Saw a Youtube video of a guy using a similar setup to shake model paint. Pretty sure the link was somewhere in the Ultrasonic Steeping thread. When it comes to smashing molecules together, works quite well!
So far, the only home run I have hit is with the Caramel. Did 7 drops Caramel and 7 of EM solution (40 drops=ml) in 15ml 70/30 pg/vg base and very pleased. The Caramel has diacetyl though. Although very low levels, vaping it sparingly!
river.guy........ You should patent the "Sawzsteeper" you made. What a burst of ingenuity!!!! With variable speed, you can shake that juice however you like.
Glad your shipment made it safely, even if it did take a while. I think it was worth it. Looks like they took great care in packing it. Now all you need to do is get one of those Rosetta Stone (?) language modules for Russian,......LOL.
Please do keep us informed as to how you come along with the various flavors.

Last edited:

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
Hi stashbldr,
The malt sounded sooo good that I ordered some from Natures Flavors
I had to wait because the "without Diacetyl" was out of stock.
I have it now (said to refrigerate, so I did), and I'm wondering if it's OK to use in a tank, or did I get the wrong kind ?
I mean if the recipe I make sits around for a month steeping, will it go bad ??

Also, how much would you use in a 3 ml tester recipe.
I can't split a drop in half, so could I get away with using 1 drop, in 3ml, or should I make it 5 or 6ml
It looks like you used 1 drop per 10ml, but I don't know if you used it as a background or outfront flavor.
Remember, I'm the one who can't taste anything much, so I would probably use a lot more to start with than you would.

I'm thinking about trying it in a pineapple shake recipe I have.
I love malt, so I'll probably use it like I do Bavarian Cream ... in just about everthing ...if I get the % figured out.
I have a bottle of "Malty Toffee" that I would love to halfway copy.

Thanks for any info you can throw my way.

Hi Slots .. I use the Malt as a background flavor. The recipe I posted is the one I vape every day, most of the time .. but I do also vape some other juices, one of my favorite other ones is the Gourmet Crème Brulee with a little of the Gourmet Hazelnut mixed in .. that is also very good and is my 2nd favorite of the Gourmets that I make and vape a lot.

When my Caramel recipe is first mixed it is totally clear in color and it tastes great right after I mix it, however as it steeps for several weeks it turns a very pale yellow and that is when it tastes even better! I always have 10 bottles of it made .. all 30ml size .. as I finish one bottle I immediately make a new one and then put the date on it and put it at the rear of my other bottles. That way I always have a great supply of it already made and steeped to the pale yellow color that I consider to be perfect for me, altho YMMV. I vape 8-10ml of it a day. And yes, the Caramel does have diacetyl in it .. which is one of the reasons I only use 10 drops of it in 30ml, I want to use as little of it as possible plus I don't like heavily flavored juices anyway.

My Malt is not the non-diacetyl one but I use so little of it that I'm not worried about it. I store my larger (hoarder) stash of the NF Malt in amber glass in the refrigerator wrapped in brown paper to keep the light out, but I keep a little 3ml size of it out at room temperature to use when I add a few drops of it to my mixes.

I personally think the Malt is fantastic in just about everything! Just a few drops of it makes a big difference in a 30ml size bottle and can turn a great juice into an outstanding one. But too much of it can cause a failure .. less is definitely more when it comes to the Malt. One drop of it in 3ml might be OK, or might be a little too much and overpower your juice.

If you make just a little 3ml size and want to add one drop of the Malt it will probably be too much, however if you have a small 1ml syringe you could add one drop from that syringe, and that little drop will be much smaller than a drop from the bottle would be .. so would be about 1/3 the size of a regular drop. I bet it will be wonderful in your Pineapple Shake .. please let us know how that turns out.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Hi Slots .. I use the Malt as a background flavor. I always have 10 bottles of it made .. all 30ml size .. as I finish one bottle I immediately make a new one and then put the date on it and put it at the rear of my other bottles.
I personally think the Malt is fantastic in just about everything!
I bet it will be wonderful in your Pineapple Shake .. please let us know how that turns out.

Thanks for all the info.
I'm always a month ahead of myself too. The only way to fly.
I'll make up a 6ml tester tomorrow, using 1 drop.
That should be big enough since, I use more flavoring than you do to start with.
Besides I can always dilute it. (Guess I better make sure it's a flavor I like !)
I'll give it a few days, and then let you know next week how it works.

Thanks again for the info, as that "refrigerate when received" really threw me.

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
VZSC Gourmet Vanilla Rum

Mixed sum up @ .5% (4 drops in 10ml). Gotta say that it's a decent flavor. The vanilla is very pleasant, but a lil' mild. Don't know where da rum went...

Gonna try another drop or two to up da flav level a tad. Later I'll add a bit of LJ to a recipe and then ACV to another as experiments.

I foresee a cherry/vanilla and orange/vanilla (orange cream sickle) in my future.
CrystalBallFortuneTellerSmileyHand.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread