• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

something to note about juicey clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
I am not wanting or even trying to pooh pooh on anyone's parade, especially if you use/love/swear by JC.... but this is a good example of being careful (especially you n00b's) on the juice's you buy and use...This is coming from a juice vendor that was posted on face book, and i feel well forth sharing, i will post the picture first then the quotes:

JC_zpsd34049b9.jpg

These "e-liquids" where donated by a client, we thought they might be a good example of what to avoid while vaping. Notice the sludge in the bottom of these bottles, which is due to a highly carcinogenic level of tobacco extract being used in the flavours. This type of "e-liquid" should be avoided, as it can be potentially harmful to inhale and contains carcinogenic tobacco extract as high as 1000% past the recommended food grade level. They may be cheap to buy but they aren't worth the price in the long run

a following post was added which was:

I couldn't help it, "They're" talking about heat curing e-juice and pretending it increases his operation costs to justify raising his prices, again. I can't stand people ripping others off. make a decent flavour worth 20$ a bottle and people will buy it for that price more than 1 time. Ph flavour reactions are speed up by heat if anyone wasn't aware, but its not more expensive to do, same price.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Since you're naming names, you may as well name the party that is accusing JC of this. It would be interesting to know how they came to the conclusions that its tobacco sludge and that JC is using 1000% the recommended maximum of a given flavor extract.

Well seeing as the JC labels are pretty much well known so even if i had added the "some nameless vendor" products would be useless at this point would it not?

As for the juice vendor, why not swing by facebook with this link right here and ask them

longtimesmok

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
montreal
something to note these bottles are old label of jucy clear, also the caps on these bottles are different color, all JC liquid i have gotten always have blue caps. this is looking like FC trying to bash the competition, it is sad. these liquid are most likely ages old and this sediment was a problem for them so they pulled these liquid as i remember. now it seems they have brought them back and have this disclamer...
'
"Dumay and Hexport are back, we spent months trying to get these flavours so that they would not have residue and we have pretty much perfected it, there will be some sediment and we strongly encourage our resellers to warn people that these are made with actual tobacco plant residue, it gives the most authentic vape out there but its still possible that it could have some small amounts of carcinogens (it would be trace amounts but still)."

so Flavor crafters is just a cry baby it seem, no one like a cry baby. i personally think flavor crafter is crap liquids but that is my opinion, not that JC is my favorite though but i look forward to trying the new dumay and xport. regardless of what baby cries out loud:)

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
but that is my opinion, not that JC is my favorite though but i look forward to trying the new dumay and xport. regardless of what baby cries out loud:)

True as, just as posting this was my opinion on JC, but in the same token i think the lesson here if you like JC or not is that: One should never relax their guard on the juice then vape, and always be cautious.

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
I sure hope this doesn't turn into a poop throwing party. I can't see how vendor slamming is going to be productive.

I'm sure every one of us can say something negative about most of the vendors, as we can say something positive about them too.

Also, in this section, the involved vendors can't even respond. so everything is basically drama and gossip.

Just my :2c:

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Wow, a very good battle. I say bring it on :)

Seriously, there appears to a lot of wars going on in the past few days. I guess the ecig business must be getting really competitive.

Good for us, too bad for the vendors. Only the best will survive in this free enterprise market ...

It seems to come in cycles :)

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Well, the juicy clear guy replied, he seems to be implying that FC isn't made in Canada.

This is amusing.

OI this is getting out of hand and beyond what was met here .... but if that is the case they due did fool CP and everyone who buys from them :p

I sure hope this doesn't turn into a poop throwing party. I can't see how vendor slamming is going to be productive. I'm sure every one of us can say something negative about most of the vendors, as we can say something positive about them too.
Also, in this section, the involved vendors can't even respond. so everything is basically drama and gossip. Just my :2c:

this is going to sound rude and condescending (not meant to)....THANK YOU! could not have said it better

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
So many unknowns,how old is that juice,what went in the bottle to extract the juice,dude evidently never ever shake his bottle before use,etc,etc.

We had a similar discussion with motor oil a dozen years ago,which lead to most manufs to use black bottles now :laugh:

See,all juice manufs could use black bottles and not bother with this topic ever again

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Here is something i posted elsewhere

That being said there was some more then unsavory reactions to using the JC juice which seeing as it was pointed out time and again it was all in my head I took the liberty to swap juice vendors who had the same mixture ratio, the same nic level and who had even bought the base flavors from the same manufacturer. How unique is it said symptoms cleared up?

On the original side of the token, i am not here to sway people by saying do not buy from JC, but instead trying to offer my view point, after all is it not stressed that everyone can have their own view?[

And here i thought i was trying to take a passive stance to this point :p but if it is preferred we can have a debate on this till the juicers come home where everyone defends their own preferred vendor

longtimesmok

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
montreal
unless you are the juice vendor/producer you dont know what they put or where they buy they ingredients so to say you do is saying you are the producer and that is simply no true. a great point made by martinc about black bottles though. if you choose to think that unregulated juice industry is giving you the full monty on what is in the liquid they make that would be really silly i say just be happy you are off the smoke and vape what you like from where you like and be sure to shake your liquids before use no matter where you get them from..haha

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
unless you are the juice vendor/producer you dont know what they put or where they buy they ingredients so to say you do is saying you are the producer and that is simply no true. If you choose to think that unregulated juice industry is giving you the full monty on what is in the liquid they make that would be really silly

Umm as per other things in this same thread:

I am not wanting or even trying to pooh pooh on anyone's parade........ especially if you use/love/swear by JC.......This is coming from a juice vendor that was posted on face book

True as, just as posting this was my opinion on JC, but in the same token i think the lesson here if you like JC or not is that: One should never relax their guard on the juice then vape, and always be cautious.

:facepalm:

Tminusg

Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Hence is why I find myself buying more and more from the US as the list grows of American ejuice companies shipping to Canada on the cheap (cheaper then Canadian vendors). I do beleive in supporting Canadian vendors, but more about supporting my health and my own wallet. The shipping and taxes on ecigarette vendors in Canada are astronomical, and QA may be sketchy at best as these operations are pretty much run out of basements to hide from the cat and mouse game that is Health Canada vs ecigarettes with nic.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
While at it,show us the facebook cartel joining letter :) Its always fun and rather interesting what goes on behind ''closed doors'' :laugh:

It appears yourself and others are under the impression that i am associated with, or am the owner of FC, which ironically i am not in any fashion on both accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread