Spica Pro MTL clone by Coppervape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
Very good, someone else believes in wicking too :thumb:

I also did a test, rewicked my Spica and didn't prime the cotton at all. Filled the tank and opened JFC and AFC. Waited for a hour and checked the cotton, it was well saturated and ready to vape.

Those who have doubts of the Spica clone not wicking because of the holes alignment, you should test it like we did. It does wick, see it and believe

About the high VG I use; I get pretty severe stomach pains for using too much PG, so I try to avoid it. Normal 30/70 ratio is too much for me, try to use as little as possible.

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
How much/many of the holes do you see when you open your JFC?

I see just see a little part of the first hole when I tighten the tank as far as it goes. The tank section would need to go 1/8 of a turn more to be spot on with both holes.
But it doesn't matter.

Planethead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
Lynden, Wa.
I have 2 Coppervape Spica Pros. One of them I can see 1/2 of one hole with the juice control wide open, the other I cannot see a hole at all with the juice control wide open. First tankful on both atties was excellent. Got some new juice to try so I cleaned and re-wicked both tanks, started getting dry hits. Turns out I got a little carried away with the cotton. Re-wicked both atties and intentionally went lighter on the cotton and thinned out the tails quite a bit. Have not had a dry hit since. I have been using a couple of Coppervape Skylines for the last year or so and you can't stuff too much cotton into those juice channels. With the Spica less is better. Just my observation mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread