Stash Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
Well! In an effort to be a little less of a slob, I cleaned out my "stash" today. My box is actually 4 cigar boxes of various vaping "stuff."
After one year of this journey, this stuff tells a story.

Garbage:

Nasty JC juice
Nasty DIY juice
Nasty DIY flavorings
7 old gunky 3ml bottles with horrible drip tops
Old CE4s that I am never going to clean out or use again
3 leaking Evods (just the shells, I saved the bottoms)
Old drip tips that look nice, but don't work on anything
Old Blu cartridges
Old Blu disposable
Dead Blu battery -- WTH was I thinking??
4 old Ego "type" batteries that can't hold a charge
6 510 battery chargers that are "wonky"
Old Vivi Novas - 4
3 mini Vivi Novas
Assorted "mop heads"
2 crappy, ugly, leaking carto tanks
4 used cartos
1 bridgeless atomizer
2 sets of old EGO T "tanks"
Miscellaneous generic cig-a-like battery

:D

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
I made a pile of my unused crap to "pass along". I have a niece coming over who can't quite make the transition as she keeps relapsing back to smokes. (ultra, ultra lights if those are actually considered *real* cigarettes).

Also going to fire up the DIY lab and get her off that B&M swill they keep selling her for $1/ml.

jjordan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Fairbury, Nebraska
KODIAK™;12942417 said:
I made a pile of my unused crap to "pass along". I have a niece coming over who can't quite make the transition as she keeps relapsing back to smokes. (ultra, ultra lights if those are actually considered *real* cigarettes).

Also going to fire up the DIY lab and get her off that B&M swill they keep selling her for $1/ml.

$1.00/ml holy hell! I don't consider ultralights cigarettes either. Its nice you're making a box to pass along to her though.

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
I have PIF all of the juices I loved when I first started vaping. I kept a couple of JC bottles because I used to LOVE that juice. Now, not so much. I almost gagged when I tried them again.

Vivi Novas and I just DO NOT get along. Carto-tanks are NOT my friends, either. I still kept the "slap yo mama" tool. I don't know what I will use it for, but I will think of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread