Status of GGTS shipping from July 30 pre-order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joedoe32

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Naples Fl
Looks like one more day for me. Tracking says finished sorting this morning but not out for delivery.Thats 5 days priority for a package sent 3 1/2 hour drive away. USPS S@#$%!:facepalm:

Mine did the same bit, but it arrived today. It got here around 2pm, but it only just updated now saying it was delivered.

=D Time to open it...

SPOOKYO

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
LONG BEACH
it will look real funky. theres a big gap. im in the same boat because i bought mine to use with the penelope thinking i can use it right out the box with that set up.
So...is it possible for me to use a tank on this bad boy right out of the box without just removing the top collection tank and, in turn, making it look funky? =P

Joedoe32

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2012
Naples Fl
Any idea what piece we're missing? I found a thread saying it's possible to stack adapters to get it, but if there's a piece made for it, I'd prefer that.

Though, I am still curious as to whether the preorders will effect COV from ever having stock of main parts again, or if we'll just have springs, buttons, and other little bits.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Penelope = Made for Proteus.

Odysseus and UFS = Made for GGTS.

There is no missing piece for the penelope, you have to use adapters.

The Odysseus has a special GGTS base for the bottom so it can mate directly with the GGTS and become one solid piece. The UFS already has a collector assembly attached to it so again it becomes one solid piece with the GGTS. You can use atty's or cartos with it straight out of the box and take advantage of the air control. Anything with a short 510 connection like a Penelope, you need adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread