Not open for further replies.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
View attachment 126181

Maybe not as bad as others are seeing, but it's annoying. Not worth returning for, can't expect full perfection, and the thing works beautifully!

I'll try and get some kind of polish I think...

Again if you have a dremel buy a 4.00 dollar 520 bit. It's a buffing bit with silica carbide abrasive and lubricant already built in. Carefully run it over that and it will be gone like magic. The 520 is like a magic eraser for GG devices.

I would practice on the back of a spoon or butter knife out of your drawer. The only way to run into a problem with them is if it gets away on you and the dremel metal collar hits your device. I always suggest people try it on something else first to get the feel of it. The bit will not scratch your device at all, however.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Yeah...

all I can say is...

WTF... We packaged them up neatly, Im pretty mad about how they came to you guys...

We hand polish each one and send them out with love and care... WITHOUT defect...

Each one should have arrived in mint... well we cant really control the USPS *huge sigh* so what can we do? I all can say is this guys, order priority next time and this wont be able to happen, even if we took the care to pack them neatly... :( darn USPS...

brian272465

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
florida
Yeah...

all I can say is...

WTF... We packaged them up neatly, Im pretty mad about how they came to you guys...

We hand polish each one and send them out with love and care... WITHOUT defect...

Each one should have arrived in mint... well we cant really control the USPS *huge sigh* so what can we do? I all can say is this guys, order priority next time and this wont be able to happen, even if we took the care to pack them neatly... :( darn USPS...

You guys should think about not making first class a option on a ggts. I would never even think about shipping something like this in envelope. You can ship a box first class.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Dmorr123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
suburbs of Phila
Mine took a while to update but when I checked again this evening it said it was delivered. I can't wait to get home from work. Have faith. You will be one with the GG soon. (Hopefully anyway)

i wondered did anyone face the same problem as me my tracking is stuck at Electronic Shipping Info Received since monday till now.
Totally no update from usps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryd1ZZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Just busted mine open about an hour ago. This thing looks sweeeeeeeet! #3045 :woot:

No scratches here. Just a couple very, very tiny imperfections in the engravings.

Kind of sad though. It appears that there is no way to use my Ody or Pen right out of the box. Which is all I have been using since they arrived from the last batch. Guess it's time to stalk the GGTS base ;) but what about the Pen? Am I missing how to use them together?

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Just busted mine open about an hour ago. This thing looks sweeeeeeeet! #3045 :woot:

No scratches here. Just a couple very, very tiny imperfections in the engravings.

Kind of sad though. It appears that there is no way to use my Ody or Pen right out of the box. Which is all I have been using since they arrived from the last batch. Guess it's time to stalk the GGTS base ;) but what about the Pen? Am I missing how to use them together?

Yes, it's been a common theme today:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/clouds-vapor/323962-ggts-penelope-odysseus-adapters.html

R53_Dave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
You guys should think about not making first class a option on a ggts. I would never even think about shipping something like this in envelope. You can ship a box first class.

Yeah, anything but Priority mail, using padding in the box, is asking for them to trash it. First class is anything but! Shouldn't even be an option. I know you guys want to offer cheaper options.....but see what happens when you do? >.<

Last edited:

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida

We had it orginally priority only, but we had too many complants that there was not first class option.. Sorry.. And shipping a box is more than the 3$ first class charge we have set up. So many variables, that is why we left the option to the customer.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Just be super careful there as there is one way you can get into trouble with the dremel 520. The bit sticks out a fair bit away from the metal collar that you tighten down to secure the bit. Since you are polishing a tube if your bit slides forward, or backward you have a chance of banging that spinning collar into your device. It will do damage that you won't be able to polish out.

Hold the dremel and tube tightly and run it in a very small area at a time so that it doesn't get away from you. Get the feel of it on the back of a stainless steel spoon from your cutlery drawer. You will see how it works on the scratches of the spoon and it will give you a good idea of how to use it on your GG.

It's not all doom and gloom. I've had one get away from me once when I wasn't paying enough attention. Luckily it wasn't on a GG device. It's not difficult at all to keep it under control. I'm over warning you so you are extra cautious. The bit itself will NOT scratch your device in any way shape or form. The dremel collar will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread