Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Hey Bruce, I got my SS GGTS today along with my other bits I needed for my other GGTS/AVS setup. It was good to see my all my pieces made it safe and sound also. Also saw you had more SS tips for the UFS and ordered it yesterday. Thanks for getting these out to us as a distributor for GG. I know you put a lot of effort in getting them turned around to the buyers.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I say, three cheers for Bruce. Imeo has a winner here with him as his vendor. He goes above and beyond for his customers. A great guy to do business with and I try to give it all to him.

Hey Bruce, I got my SS GGTS today along with my other bits I needed for my other GGTS/AVS setup. It was good to see my all my pieces made it safe and sound also. Also saw you had more SS tips for the UFS and ordered it yesterday. Thanks for getting these out to us as a distributor for GG. I know you put a lot of effort in getting them turned around to the buyers.

Last edited by a moderator:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Bruce,,,Will there be a Stainless Steel end cap option in the future ?????

I know Imeo said there would be a lot of machining involved for those but I thought he said there would be some with the next batch.:)

Will the new non-assembly of GG items make the time frame of these move up also, Bruce? Just wondered what you wanted as a vendor, also......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread