Status of KBV store and ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfMemnoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Florida
I keep going to the site and I cannot order. I understand there's limited openings due to health reasons (get well soon) but I'm not clear about when the openings are. Can someone clear that up for me?

YupYup. *hunts for the post* Ah! Here it is!

KBV will go to a set schedule of Tuesdays and Fridays @8 p.m. Eastern. We try to work it where all orders placed Friday and over the weekend will ship by Weds and fill the remainder of the week during the Tuesday opening. We feel this is the best way so everyone is informed and we hope to be able to gradually extend the openings until it's eventually open 24/7 but honestly can't assure that so we feel at the very least a very regular schedule is needed and will be kept other than the event of emergency.

If you are in need at a time when the store is closed please PM me and we'll try to work out something the best we can and are always willing to give up an evening or even a Sat. to get an order that is really needed.

Thanks Wolf :) I'll have the store inventoried and open at 8 p.m. Eastern and don't quote me but everything but MAW and Phillip "more or less" will be in stock to some degree. I spent a good portion of the day heavily ordering so some things may be a little limited tonight but starting with the Friday opening inventory should be a lot healthier :) Going to leave the RY4 and 555 as is and sell what we have, if we sell some 15s there will be some more inserted but it will eventually be gone and revamped :(

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
yep, store opens at 8pm eastern on those days and stays open for a few hours, they take as many orders as they feel they can fill in a reasonable turnaround time, sometimes into the following day but not much. It's easy to plan ahead, I haven't had any trouble whatsoever getting orders in with this schedule ...... you will be very pleased with the quality, it's soooo worth it!

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
yep, store opens at 8pm eastern on those days and stays open for a few hours, they take as many orders as they feel they can fill in a reasonable turnaround time, sometimes into the following day but not much. It's easy to plan ahead, I haven't had any trouble whatsoever getting orders in with this schedule ...... you will be very pleased with the quality, it's soooo worth it!

sounds good, im been browsing the site trying to figure out what i want...so many to choose from!

Thanks for the help Y'all :) Yes, we will open tomorrow at 8 p.m. Eastern time. Also, we have been averaging 12-18 hours each opening but hope to start extending that and will shoot for 24 hours if not more. We really want to push and hope we can get back to being open full time but that may or may not happen.

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
lol i totally didnt read very well, must have been the beer induced coma due the the redskins losing last night, but i thought it was 8AM!!!! haha so here it is 8:36 and i have been at the f5 buton like crazy thinking they were late!, anyways, as you can tell im excited to make my 1st order, prolly be a decent one cuz i know if theres a flavor i dont like it wil be easily traded. im hung over, i have to go take a anatomy exam at 11 30, so i will now go back to sleep for two hours! lol see ya later !

edit: also i have been reading over the site with the mission statement and the negativity. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT! i personally have not had a chance to try any of the juices yet, so tonight will be my first order, i came here off of plenty of good feedback and some reccomendations of some Darwinian friends. all i know is there are some companies that will make something and put it out quick to make a buck, and their are companies that take their time to make everything perfect to satisfy their customers. these perfections do take time. personally i would rather wait a few extra days and order soemthing quality then to get something thats rushed out for me. i am lucky to have a b and m close by to me, and if i ever needed something i can run over their to get it, extra juce, extra parts, anything. This whole e cigg thing has become a hoppy to me, like cigar smokers search for the perfect cigar, im in search of the perfect juice! so i am happy to wait for the quality product that kbv is obviously putting out.

despite the negativity, seems like your buisness is not being hurt to much! all the friendly faces here have been welcoming and helpful! even before i get to try anythign i can tell this will be a frequent spot for me!

Last edited:
I may open a little early as we need to go to the grocery store and mixed the last few evenings getting caught up :) Received a 2nd ounce of the ingredient for MAW and it is fine so I'm satisfied with lifting the limit to 4 and I'll go ahead and order a gallon of that flavoring :)

And it may close a little earlier like I sad different :( I surely didn't expect the extreme volume that has taken place the last few hours on a Tuesday and we're approaching our monthly volume limit. Friday is the 30th and I almost have to save some of it for then.

Like I mentioned in another post we will be switching processors next month if we don't get an extension to handle the growth of KBV. If I let the site run overnight we will possibly risk not running Friday and I know that is an important day for many as they get paid. Also, Friday is the 30th and we reset our limit Sat the 1st (my B-Day BTW=)

It's as frustrating for us as it is for everyone else, there are currently 10 people on the site and closing it now would be bad :( Looks like I'm staying up late monitoring it, a few more orders in the $100-200 range and I'll be forced to close it :( I'm at a loss, frustrated at what should be a good thing feeling bad by those effected. All I can do is apologize and let you guys know I am working tirelessly while dealing with medical issues. I spent a good portion of today calling my merchant account seeing when and if we can get another extension and working with another and even if they can't meet our needs between the 2 we can make do. Going over at this point could penalize us with the current application.

This s in no way meant to be ungrateful, in fact we are very blessed and many vendors would love to have these "problems", it's more of my apology for things that unfortunately, for just a little more time are out of my hands. We FULLY intend to overcome this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread