Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I check on it daily.
Its gold. Its a whole thread with just fun and no information.

Yep.

Still reading, but I stop participating when the first 2000-word sentence-by-sentence rebuttal makes its appearance.

Amazing to me, that in the mech mod forum, a place for mech mod enthusiasts to discuss - yep - all things related to mech mods, that the naysayers and fear-mongers still feel they need to pop in and save us from ourselves.

Rationality goes straight out the window in many cases, so I post my thoughts early and then just sit back and enjoy the nonsense.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
People hardly remember the action, only the reaction to it.

I use to have a very violent temper. It played on my conscious and made life very difficult. I would actually feel guilt while in episodes of pure anger. I finally figured out that if I could control my temper, life would be easier. I only bring this up because I am a firm believer that our primal instincts cause a lot of our actions.

Have you thought about what drives you in a manner that doesn't make sense to the rest of us? It's simply not a good look.
I guess it depends on the definition of “the rest of us” being used. If “the rest of us” is old mech vapers only, then you make a valid point. Old mech vapers benefit from new people taking up mech vaping.
If “the rest of us” is all the people trying to get valid information about vaping then I disagree. The information presented is often skewed or outright false. Numerous people on this thread have challenged the viewpoint I have presented. There have been a few valid points and I have adjusted that viewpoint accordingly. The vast and overwhelming majority though have not been.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The truly sad thing is what started the latest argument was me simply asking someone to stop name calling people that choose not to use mech's and he spun out into a hate fueled rant full of more name calling and insults.
Who was he in this case? Dripster?

• Agree
Reactions: ScottP

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Amazing to me, that in the mech mod forum, a place for mech mod enthusiasts to discuss - yep - all things related to mech mods, that the naysayers and fear-mongers still feel they need to pop in and save us from ourselves.

Honestly I think part of the problem is the new "Latest Replies" box at the upper right of the forums. It brings topics from all areas to the forefront so you end up with people posting in sections that they normally wouldn't even read simply because a thread title, that they ordinarily would have never even seen, grabbed their attention. Don't get me wrong it does help some posts that maybe would have been mostly overlooked get more attention, help, and feedback, but in this case it could have been a double edged sword.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Honestly I think part of the problem is the new "Latest Replies" box at the upper right of the forums. It brings topics from all areas to the forefront so you end up with people posting in sections that they normally wouldn't even read simply because a thread title, that they ordinarily would have never even seen, grabbed their attention. Don't get me wrong it does help some posts that maybe would have been mostly overlooked get more attention, help, and feedback, but in this case it could have been a double edged sword.

I got bored last night and decided to venture into parts unknown. I check this forum from time to time just to make sure everyone is still alive..... lol sorry, couldn't resist.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North

I thought the same thing.

Reactions: ScottP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread