STOP THE NEW VAPE TAX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ2422

Nov 20, 2021
Hudson, NH
I just have this feeling that after menthol band they will move to all cigarettes. I’m hoping if that’s the move that they will ease up on vapes. The prices just keep rising and rising. I’m trying to quit Newport shorts and switch back over to a vape, I just haven’t found one that tastes similar. There was only one one time use vape I found that I liked as much and it was mango by a company that’s going under smh. Any advice on a Newport flavor or any mango or strawberry flavors that really tastes sweet in your mouth like fruit (not just the after taste) then please send them my way.

Vapeon4Life

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2020
Nevada, USA
From CASAA - please don't sleep on this one!

"The House Ways & Means Committee has revealed that it is considering a tax proposal on nicotine and tobacco as part of the funding bill for President Biden’s “Build Back Better” plan. The provision is designed to equalize taxation across all tobacco and nicotine products.

In other words, the tax on demonstrably less harmful products like vaping, snus, and smokeless tobacco would be the same as the tax on cigarettes – the most harmful tobacco product...

To put this in more relatable terms (see the table below), this new tax would add $10.00 to a 30mL bottle of 6mg e-liquid."

Take Action Now!

View attachment 956585

"
UPDATED CALL TO ACTION

Even if you have previously done this CTA, please do it again, as it has been updated!

https://casaa.org/call-to-action/stop-an-excessive-federal-tax-on-safer-nicotine-products/

"URGENT UPDATEOn Nov 19, 2021 the House passed the Build Back Better bill, which includes the nicotine tax. It's now off to the Senate, which is the last chance for it to be removed. Please contact your federal senators ASAP and urge them to oppose the tax on safer nicotine products!

https://casaa.org/call-to-action/stop-an-excessive-federal-tax-on-safer-nicotine-products/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread