Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
If you are vaping for a buzz, then you are doing it wrong. The buzz you feel is your body warning you that you took in too much nicotine, not a high you should be chasing. Your next step is nicotine overdose.

Crap like this is why juul is facing a class action lawsuit. It isn't going to end there with people doing things like this.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My son vaped the Juul for a few weeks. He had an EXTRAORDINARILY hard time putting it down. I took one hit off that thing, and handed it back going "Yeah, that's way too GOOD for me." If the Juul and its proprietary pods were not doing something no other vape or eliquid is doing you may want to think long and hard about that. You are either stuck with the Juul (and its price tag) and the knowledge that you have NO idea what additives and other stuff are in there.

If you need a buzz like the Juul every few hours, you could try smoking high nic cigarettes, American Spirits come to mind.....

Or, you can find something reasonably concentrated nic salts in a vape that suits your needs. But that will take some experimentation.

I don't EVER get a nicotine buzz. I have gotten NIC SICK to the point of puking with a rather too large for me portion of snus, and not really paying attention but I wasn't "buzzy.' I'm sorry it just doesn't happen.

So, I say go Juul or go home and sit and consider what you would LIKE to do and I will tell you I have vaped a LOT of things, but never something that made me feel like the Juul and I will avoid it at ALL costs, because I don't know what is IN it.

Anna

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
If you are vaping for a buzz, then you are doing it wrong. The buzz you feel is your body warning you that you took in too much nicotine, not a high you should be chasing. Your next step is nicotine overdose.

Crap like this is why juul is facing a class action lawsuit. It isn't going to end there with people doing things like this.
I don’t think it even has much to do with nicotine at all. It’s merely simple blood brain strangulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread