Substituting TFA bavarian cream for Flavour art ____?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcollier9253

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
I noticed TFA Sweet Cream is not on the list... I thought i'd heard there was AC in it...?

Anyway its good to know that FA Fresh Cream, and Vienna Cream are clean in that respect.

I really like TFA Sweet Cream but lately prefer to order FA fruits anyway, which is what i vape mostly (fruits), (and some Inawera and Hangsen), so I'm glad I got a 30ml of Vienna.

At 4% VC tastes like Egg Nog... delicious, but I mostly use it 1 to 3% to smooth out fruit flavors... I think FA is awesome!

Sweet Cream is on the Acetoin List. Just double checked before I posted

1stimer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
Pasadena, CA
I mean the molecules present in butter that make it taste like butter is diacetyl and other related compounds, so I find it hard to believe that FA doesn't use these compounds like acetoin and AP in their creams else they wouldn't taste like creams.

This is what I am having a hard time understanding as well. I need to do some more research.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
WI mean the molecules present in butter that make it taste like butter is diacetyl and other related compounds, so I find it hard to believe that FA doesn't use these compounds like acetoin and AP in their creams else they wouldn't taste like creams. At least TFA is being straightforward about it, no BS. For myself, I'm not throwing all my flavors away. I'll use what I have and in the future avoid anything that tastes like butter or cream.

I agree; based on intuition and just plain tasting it... Vienna Cream FA has that rich flavor and smooths out ie fruit flavors substantially similar to TFA Sweet Cream (although both have distinctively different flavors; VC tastes like EggNog anything over 4 or 5%, while SC tastes like a cafe drink when over 5%).

But FA Fresh Cream is different; if it actually didn't have AC in it, I'd not be surprised because it doesn't seem to hit me as particularly creamy at all and doesn't have that smoothing element imo based on taste. ymmv. but its pretty obvious to me.

ErrrMee

Mar 31, 2013
Rochester, NY USA
Hello,

I've been spending all my online time{which is limited}trying to hit as many of the NYS links re banning e-cigs, juice and nic solutions and I'm sure my question has been answered many times but I really need to know..... Are most of or all the TFA flavors a problem or just milk based? Thank you in advance for your help. Cheryl

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Hello,

I've been spending all my online time{which is limited}trying to hit as many of the NYS links re banning e-cigs, juice and nic solutions and I'm sure my question has been answered many times but I really need to know..... Are most of or all the TFA flavors a problem or just milk based? Thank you in advance for your help. Cheryl

I'm not tech-smart so I don't know the names of the chemicals that are questionable, and as far as the ones in cream type here; Acetoin, Diacetyl, they are tested to be detrimental in high amounts and opinions range from shunning it all for good measure or not believing that the small amounts in ejuice are a problem.
I may be missing something but this started back when Diacetyl which was in the "butter" flavored liquids, like butterscotch, popcorns, were pointed out (as dangerous).
Then it came to my attention that Acetoin was in some or most of the "cream" types...

so the answer would be NO, not all TFA flavors have them and I'd venture to say that most do not.

I will stand corrected if wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread