Status
Not open for further replies.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Well worth it IMO, since Sunbox has lowered prices somewhat, and are currently including a free 'Strange' rda with it... ;) The device is very comfortable to handle, and is more compact than pics may lead one to believe. The bottle system is first class IMO, and I love the DNA60..

YjPtTbR

YjPtTbR.jpg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Well worth it IMO, since Sunbox has lowered prices somewhat, and are currently including a free 'Strange' rda with it... ;) The device is very comfortable to handle, and is more compact than pics may lead one to believe. The bottle system is first class IMO, and I love the DNA60..

YjPtTbR

YjPtTbR.jpg
Your Game Over 360 looks sharp. And it does look more compact in your hand versus their photos.

That looks like a Haku Cruiser on top. Is it?

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Your Game Over 360 looks sharp. And it does look more compact in your hand versus their photos.

That looks like a Haku Cruiser on top. Is it?

Thanks! I was pleasantly surprised with the compact size for sure. Sunbox makes some nice looking and excellent quality gear. I've been a fan since my first E7. As for the RDA, it's a Haku Phenom.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Can't quite decide between the DNA60 and the Nucleo version, any advice on that?
The DNA 60 will give you far more options as far as customizing your vape. That's done via Evolv's Escribe software. I have several mods with DNA 60's.

FWIW my personal preference is to always go for the DNA chips in any mod. The DNA chips are proven reliable and have been around for quite some time.

Evolv homepage: Evolv LLC

Escribe software: EScribe – Evolv LLC

Evolv Forum: Evolv DNA Forum

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
The DNA 60 will give you far more options as far as customizing your vape. That's done via Evolv's Escribe software. I have several mods with DNA 60's.

FWIW my personal preference is to always go for the DNA chips in any mod. The DNA chips are proven reliable and have been around for quite some time.

Yes, I have an Sqevo (DNA60) and a couple other DNA devices so I'm familiar with Escribe etc.

I just heard from other users the Nucleo chipset is really good and supposedly better at TC than Dicodes. I'm just a bit concerned about any service/repair issues, that must be simpler with a DNA device. Plus I'd be able to just copy profiles etc across.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com

Ended up going for the DNA60 version and it's fantastic.

Now I want the Nucleo version and/or the E7.5 next :)

Attachments

• pakke33.jpg
    pakke33.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 56

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Would love to see some side by side photos with the SqEvo showing the size differences, if you have time.

Sure thing. Lighting wasn't the best, but I hope this gives you an idea. The Sqevo is quite a lot bigger. The shallowest part is quite a bit shallower than the Sqevo, and the deepest part is only slightly deeper. I can try to take more pics tomorrow in better lighting.

Attachments

• sqevo-go360.jpg
    sqevo-go360.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 58

SpockFive

Dec 11, 2013
Canada
Sure thing. Lighting wasn't the best, but I hope this gives you an idea. The Sqevo is quite a lot bigger. The shallowest part is quite a bit shallower than the Sqevo, and the deepest part is only slightly deeper. I can try to take more pics tomorrow in better lighting.

Cool!

How does the thickness differ between the two and since the 360 doesn't have a full metal base, how sturdy does the plastic leg feel?

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Cool!

How does the thickness differ between the two and since the 360 doesn't have a full metal base, how sturdy does the plastic leg feel?

I took these pics from above so you can see for yourself, I apologize for the atrocious lightning. The small tap on the base that goes on the outside of where your pinky rests feels pretty sturdy to me, not at all flimsy. I wouldn't try dropping it and have it impact there, though. All in all it feels super solid, I absolutely love it.
sqevo-go2.jpg
sqevo-go3.jpg

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Cool!

Just a quick addition, looking at the little leg, it looks about 1mm thick, so I think it's sturdy enough.

• Informative

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I have a Psyclone Mods SqEvo DNA 60. Love it. I have it paired with an Atimzoo Creek RDA.
-4.jpg

Seeing your Sunbox Game Over 360 next to the SqEvo has me interested in getting one. Thanks for posting the side-by-side photos.

Your 360 looks sharp with the Venna.

Reactions: Technonut

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
I have a Psyclone Mods SqEvo DNA 60. Love it. I have it paired with an Atimzoo Creek RDA.
View attachment 971925
Seeing your Sunbox Game Over 360 next to the SqEvo has me interested in getting one. Thanks for posting the side-by-side photos.

Thanks, the 360 and the Venna is a great combo, hasn't left my hand since I got it.

The Sqevo is probably my 2nd favorite mod. Still need to hook them up to Escribe and make some changes to both, just haven't gotten that far. Let me know if you want more pictures or size comparisons, I'll try to take them in better lighting :)

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
B47FE916-4439-4904-B697-5AC29B397F0B.jpeg
Sqevo and Entheon, but now that Sunbox has me thinking as well :)
AD

View attachment 971925

• Agree

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Thanks, the 360 and the Venna is a great combo, hasn't left my hand since I got it.

The Sqevo is probably my 2nd favorite mod. Still need to hook them up to Escribe and make some changes to both, just haven't gotten that far. Let me know if you want more pictures or size comparisons, I'll try to take them in better lighting :)
Thanks, your photos are fine. Good to know how much you are enjoying the 360.

I have my Venna sitting on a Vicious Ant 21700 mech Spade. The Venna is easily in my top 3-4 RDA's.

• Informative
Reactions: KurtVD

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
9F0DD143-DB58-4F3D-8DC8-071E0A5578B1.jpeg

My willpower is terrible, so a 360 is on the way haha. To hold me over until then, I sandblasted the entheon cap to match the sqevo. Much better match now!

Nice combo!

Yes sir, I know the feeling well. Hearing Technonut's and Ducasse's experiences with their Sunbox 360's helps with the decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread