Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
View attachment 971947

My willpower is terrible, so a 360 is on the way haha. To hold me over until then, I sandblasted the entheon cap to match the sqevo. Much better match now!
Nice sandblasting job!

It sure didn't take you long to buy a 360. Way to go!

Meanwhile, I'm still thinking about a 360. To be continued... :D

Reactions: Aerodan

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
View attachment 971947

My willpower is terrible, so a 360 is on the way haha. To hold me over until then, I sandblasted the entheon cap to match the sqevo. Much better match now!

Congrats, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

The only two drawbacks in my opinion is the up/down buttons are so small I need to use my nail to press them, but then again I don't adjust the wattage or anything that often. The second is the metal tube in the bottle makes it harder to empty the bottle completely.

I wouldn't say any of these are a dealbreaker, though, just minor inconveniences.

I should probably have said this before you bought one, sorry :)

Think I'm gonna order the E7.5 today. Has anyone got one?

• Informative

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Yea, that's the email! Tried a few other email accounts of mine as well, in case it's going to their spam.
I think I should have paid more attention to what you said, I placed an order before the same day shipping cutoff yesterday, and it still hasn't shipped. They've also stopped responding to my emails.

I'll wait until Monday to see if they ship then, if not I'll call my bank.

What is the status of your order if you log in to their site?

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
Oh no! Well, they never responded to me and I had to file a credit card dispute. What a shame. Let me know how it goes. I hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

If you're so inclined, the fella who runs it I believe is named Paolo. Address and phone below. Maybe a call to him will shine light on what's up. The fact that he hasn't responded to the charge back is not promising though.

DEL-SOLE di Volpi Paolo Francesco
Via Felice Cavallotti, 17
21029 - Vergiate (VA)
Telefono: 0331 946023
Fax: 0331 946023

E-Mail: info@del-sole.it

AD

I think I should have paid more attention to what you said, I placed an order before the same day shipping cutoff yesterday, and it still hasn't shipped. They've also stopped responding to my emails.

I'll wait until Monday to see if they ship then, if not I'll call my bank.

What is the status of your order if you log in to their site?

Last edited:

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Oh no! Well, they never responded to me and I had to file a credit card dispute. What a shame. Let me know how it goes. I hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

AD
Well, I won't be able to do anything until Monday, and they won't respond to my emails during the weekend either, so I'm calling my bank tomorrow to make them aware of the situation, and then see on Monday if Sunbox responds. If they don't I'll file a claim.

I'm really, really disappointed by this, up until now they've responded quickly to my mails and I got my last order super fast. I don't know what's going on, and I really don't want to believe the worst.

Did you check if your order just kept saying 'In process' on their site? The status on mine hasn't updated since I placed it.

I dunno, they might just be slow at processing this time, but now I'll be anxious all weekend.

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com

If you're so inclined, the fella who runs it I believe is named Paolo. Address and phone below. Maybe a call to him will shine light on what's up. The fact that he hasn't responded to the charge back is not promising though.

DEL-SOLE di Volpi Paolo Francesco
Via Felice Cavallotti, 17
21029 - Vergiate (VA)
Telefono: 0331 946023
Fax: 0331 946023

E-Mail: info@del-sole.it

AD
Did you dispute with PayPal or your bank? I'm trying to find out which is the best way to go.

I tried calling today, but nobody answered. I suspect I called too late in the day, though. I'll try again tomorrow as I saw their shop is open on Saturdays.

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
I disputed with my Credit Card, but that's not an endorsement to do that same thing. Not really sure which is best. Might be good to post on their Facebook, I saw an April 14 post for a new box mod so *someone* is there :)

On my web status it says "dispatched" - but that was quite some time back and there's been no response for a tracking number despite good, friendly efforts
Did you dispute with PayPal or your bank? I'm trying to find out which is the best way to go.

I tried calling today, but nobody answered. I suspect I called too late in the day, though. I'll try again tomorrow as I saw their shop is open on Saturdays.

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
I disputed with my Credit Card, but that's not an endorsement to do that same thing. Not really sure which is best. Might be good to post on their Facebook, I saw an April 14 post for a new box mod so *someone* is there :)
My last order with them was just a month ago, and that one was bigger.

We'll see, I might try their Facebook tomorrow. I might just be blowing this out of proportion, but when their site says orders that come in before 1300 will ship that day, I would at least expect them to ship the next one if they don't make it for some reason.

If they were responding to email I wouldn't worry.

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Well, good news, my package just showed up today! No word from Sunbox, no tracking or anything - but I guess product speaks louder than words? Have to call my CC company in the morning and get Paolo paid. Pictures when she's all setup.
I am very glad to hear that, maybe there is hope for mine as well.

Still, the not responding to emails is a bit concerning, especially as they were responding up to the moment I placed my order.

I'll try calling them.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
though it does not explain why the package to @Aerodan was so late

Regular registered Italian Post can be notoriously slow, especially to the USA. It took my last package close to 3 weeks to arrive. Regarding tracking, after Sunbox dispatches the package, one can only track it until it leaves Italy. There will be no further updates until arrival in the USA, which can take awhile...

ducasse

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2020
Drammen, Norway
www.reddit.com
Regular registered Italian Post can be notoriously slow, especially to the USA. It took my last package close to 3 weeks to arrive. Regarding tracking, after Sunbox dispatches the package, one can only track it until it leaves Italy. There will be no further updates until arrival in the USA, which can take awhile...
Aha, I see. My last package was shipped with DHL, and I assume this one will be too if everything is OK (it's what I paid for). I received it the day after it was shipped.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Aha, I see. My last package was shipped with DHL, and I assume this one will be too if everything is OK (it's what I paid for). I received it the day after it was shipped.

It's only my assumption about Aerodan's package shipping via registered Italian Post... If it was shipped by DHL, there definitely was an issue.

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
386D05F0-D5AC-4BAB-A5C2-DA5E6D3E90F6.jpeg 64F33890-77E9-4855-8F71-EBC278CEA56E.jpeg

First impressions are good. It's a lot smaller than I expected, and has some nifty touches to the design. I don't love it like my daily driver Sqevo, but it's a nice little user for sure.

+ Small, light and ergonomically comfortable in my hand. There's a set of curves and insets at the bottom that make holding it slightly odd, but in a unique and good way.

+ Overall, a nice mating of 3D printed and metal components. Quality weight, but not too heavy as to be uncomfortable.

+ Top load battery.

+ There are uniquely designed holes in the body that make pushing the bottle out very easy. No accidental liquid spills while trying to squeeze out the bottle.

+ It has a 3D printed frame, but the rest is metal which gives the device a more premium look and feel.

- There are one or two little hand made imperfections in the fit and finish. A screw that doesn't seat flat, and a couple of areas on the metal faceplate that look a bit rough, but nothing that I'd scoff at, or that decrease my enjoyment.

- Based on the design of the bottom, resting it on a flat tabletop results in some wobble. It doesn't tip over, just a wobble.

- The little o-ring that is required under the 510 will get lost, at the most in opportune time.

- The 510 height adjustment is not left threaded, so it's possible to change the height by removing or installing the atty. I can see needing to carry the little allen wrench in the event of tank removal.

The last one is a plus and a minus. The fire button is outset and super easy to fire. Obvious downside, any pocket carry is going to light it up regularly. Make sure to lock or turn it off.

This is a unique and well designed little squonker. It's a pleasure to hold and use. Some really neat little touches, like how my pinky fits into the curves under the tank. I'm psyched to own it!

AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread