Suppliers with the new 510 atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Looks like Joye is making the 510 atomizer to a new spec. The revised device offers increased lifetime rating from 10k five second activations to 30k. I'm curious to see how these perform versus the originals.

Right now I'm aware of two vendors that are stocking them. Noah at InnoVapor has standard thin band versions and Parked at dietSMOKES has red band "Scorpion" versions.

As more vendors add these, post in this thread so we can see what options we have. Also, if anyone's using them side by side with the older version, a review of the performance would be helpful. I haven't ordered any yet, but will do so next week and report back when I have them in hand.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I'm glad I didn't go hog wild buying up the old version. Now I'll get some of the new improved attys. I'm glad that we can tell the difference between the versions. I wonder why innovapor is the only one I see advertising the new attys?

Kevin

They're not. dietSMOKES has them too.

markarich159

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
PA, USA
Looks like Joye is making the 510 atomizer to a new spec. The revised device offers increased lifetime rating from 10k five second activations to 30k. I'm curious to see how these perform versus the originals.

Right now I'm aware of two vendors that are stocking them. Noah at InnoVapor has standard thin band versions and Parked at dietSMOKES has red band "Scorpion" versions.

As more vendors add these, post in this thread so we can see what options we have. Also, if anyone's using them side by side with the older version, a review of the performance would be helpful. I haven't ordered any yet, but will do so next week and report back when I have them in hand.

As I'm sure everybody who has been following this knows now, these new atty's are NOT made by Joyetech. They are a knockoff product. Lina(assistant marketing rep at Joyetech) has confirmed they are/have not released a new 510 atomizer nor redesigned their original 510 model atty. Apparently, these clone/knockoff's are made to different specs(in particular have a 0.15mm greater internal diameter) which causes problems with carts being held too loosely. In my experience, Joyetech makes excetionally good products and I, for one, would not trust putting a cloned/knockoff atty on my genuine Joye510.

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
As I'm sure everybody who has been following this knows now, these new atty's are NOT made by Joyetech. They are a knockoff product. Lina(assistant marketing rep at Joyetech) has confirmed they are/have not released a new 510 atomizer nor redesigned their original 510 model atty. Apparently, these clone/knockoff's are made to different specs(in particular have a 0.15mm greater internal diameter) which causes problems with carts being held too loosely. In my experience, Joyetech makes excetionally good products and I, for one, would not trust putting a cloned/knockoff atty on my genuine Joye510.
I was wrong.

Last edited:

RsL

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Minneapolis

JrdUK

Moved On
Jun 6, 2009
UK
smoking20.info
No, that post is about IV selling gold band TITAN attys, NOT the new attys. There are 2 different things going on. You'll have to read all the threads to get some clarification.

You need clarification lol :pervy:

Pillbox :
innovapours atomisers are joytechs latest and of excellent quality.

Innovapour :
We carry the NEW AND IMPROVED ATOMIZER RATED FOR 30,000 5 SECOND BURNS! THIS IS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT OVER THE PREVIOUS DESIGN WHICH WAS RATED ONLY TO 10,000.

They are the new ones from Joye.

http://www.innovapor.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_35&products_id=103

RsL

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Minneapolis
You need clarification lol :pervy:

No, you really need to read all the threads written about this subject to understand. But here is a quick summary. IV was selling two types of 510 attys. A gold band TITAN and this 'new' one.

At first TW was saying that IV was selling their TITAN gold band attys without permission or knockoffs with the TITAN branding. Then TW figured out that hey, they were actually supplying IV with those TITAN attys! (Confusion apparently between the US based TW and the UK one.) That's when TW made that statement you quoted.

But IV is ALSO buying attys from Eastmall. THESE are the 'new' ones and as of now nobody knows whether Eastmall is selling IV geniune Joye attys.

For the complete history read....

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/innovapor/28104-innovaper-fake.html

Last edited:

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
As I'm sure everybody who has been following this knows now, these new atty's are NOT made by Joyetech. They are a knockoff product. Lina (assistant marketing rep at Joyetech) has confirmed they are/have not released a new 510 atomizer nor redesigned their original 510 model atty. Apparently, these clone/knockoff's are made to different specs(in particular have a 0.15mm greater internal diameter) which causes problems with carts being held too loosely. In my experience, Joyetech makes excetionally good products and I, for one, would not trust putting a cloned/knockoff atty on my genuine Joye510.

So, I consider this a confirmation that these "new" atomizers are counterfeit. In that case, I'll be avoiding them. Luckily IV is still stocking Titan atomizers. They're genuine Joyetech hardware.

RsL

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Minneapolis
So, I consider this a confirmation that these "new" atomizers are counterfeit. In that case, I'll be avoiding them. Luckily IV is still stocking Titan atomizers. They're genuine Joyetech hardware.

You better check with IV on that. When I ordered last week I specified the Titan attys and they sent me the 'new' ones instead...

bernel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2009
The new atomizers (fake or not) are totally useless for me. At first I believed they were better. The prefilled cartridge with ecopure rich, high, did the trick. Lots of vapor and no throat hit. Something different but good. The cartridge, very loose, but at that time I believed the problem was the cartridge...

None of my cartridges (even the ones shipped by IV) fit correctly in the attys. Lot of leaks.. e-juice in my hands... :mad:

Now I am using my old attys. Maybe a little less vapor, not sure... but great throat hit.

About the 30K... even if it's true, who cares? 30K really BAD drags. No thanks.

I am relly angry right now! Thanks IV!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread