Suppliers with the new 510 atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I thought so too, Surf, but it is dated 7-24-09. Pretty recent.

The impression I get is that there is a "company" who has hoodwinked some suppliers. Of course, my impression could be totally wrong.

That's how I'm reading it too, and that would back up what I've heard from several vendors so far. The language barrier is making it difficult though. On the one hand it reads like joyetech is disavowing having made the hardware. On the other it reads as if Joye did make the hardware but doesn't want anyone to know they did. Frankly, the second read doesn't make much sense to me.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
if youve ever read their manual, then you know they arent adept wordsmiths. or translators, actually. im sure it all makes sense in chinese. quite an entertaining read, the 510 manual and pcc instructions. i cant wait for the movie!

LOL. Yeah, when I got my first 510 kit I was pretty sure that they just ran the original Chinese through Google Translator to get the English version. My SO is a professional editor and she got a huge kick out of reading the instructions.

nikomoul

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Just ordered from innovapor.
Here is the order invoice:
Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x 510 Manual Intro Kit - Great Kit to Get You Started Vaping! = $30.00
Atomizer Style ALL BLACK NEW IMPROVED 30K BURN
Cartridge Flavor GOLD - Regular Tobacco Flavor
Cartridge Strength High (20mg/ml)
3 ml ECOpure Flavor RICH
3 ml ECOpure Strength Very High (25mg/ml)
510 USB Charger TYPE USB SINGLE PIECE - FITS IN PELICAN CASE
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $30.00
Delivery Method (USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation and Tracking): $5.00
Discount Coupon: INNOVAPOR10 : -$3.00
Total: $32.00

...So i will be receiving the new atty -- so what's the bottom line, is the new atty good or bad?:confused:

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
...So i will be receiving the new atty -- so what's the bottom line, is the new atty good or bad?:confused:

Some people say they're better, some say they're worse.

I'd use one for a day or two and see how you like them. If you find them worse than what InnoVapor calls "classic" atomizers, just return them for an exchange. If you find them better, it's a done deal.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I think there's no question that they're knockoffs at this point. Notice that InnoVapor continues to refuse to address their origin beyond saying "we got them from EastMall."

Let's assume that InnoVapor thought that they were genuine Joyetech hardware (which I think they did.) That means that EastMall either also got bilked by someone or they're selling them under false pretenses. Either way, I'm increasingly convinced that the blame lies at their door.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I think I was wrong on this, I belive they are clones by reading Joye statement. Probably best to ask someone with better english at Joye to clear things up.

Joyetech confirmed to me directly that they're counterfeit. Mystery solved.

Dear xxxx,

I am June. Nice to hear from you.

But I am sorry to tell you that is not true. We have not produced any new atomizer for 510. That is a rumor spread by someone.

Some manufacturer makes counterfeit products.

If you are interested in our products, you can contact us directly. Besides, any new products are ready to sell to all of you. We will certainly put them into our website at the first time.

Any other needs or problems please feel free to contact me.

Thanks in advance and best regards

June
Abroad Sales

Shenzhen Joye Technology Co., Ltd.

Rose99

Mar 21, 2009
I order my 510 manual e-cig & juice from E-Smokey Treats. I have only order from Phil as I am so pleased with his customer service and products. After a month my 2 batteries, atomizers and passthrough are still going good. I now want to order another starter kit and unfortunately Phil had his last shipment seized so no 510's available. How sad!!! Who is selling the Authentic 510's ? I was going to order from East Mall but from what I have been reading theirs is not the Authentic 510 and larger in diameter...... HELP!!!

Last edited:

RobertPallson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Boston, MA
I order my 510 manual e-cig & juice from E-Smokey Treats. I only order from Jason as I am so pleased with his customer service and products. After a month my 2 batteries, atomizers and passthrough are still going good. I now want to order another starter kit and unfortunately Jason had his last shipment seized so no 510's available. How sad!!! Who is selling the Authentic 510's ? I was going to order from East Mall but from what I have been reading theirs is not the Authentic 510 and larger in diameter...... HELP!!!

I have ordered mine from Ruyan Direct and they are the real deal. They also seem to have the best prices.

StephenJP

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Got my from innovapor yesterday and so far it is better. Much easier to get vapor and tastes better. The only small bad pat was it is just a little bigger and the cart's are slightly loose. I distorted it so the carts stay in. Be careful it would be easy to go to far.Don't know if it was just a freak thing or if they are all like that.Anyway I'm glad to have it.

if youve ever read their manual, then you know they arent adept wordsmiths. or translators, actually. im sure it all makes sense in chinese. quite an entertaining read, the 510 manual and pcc instructions. i cant wait for the movie!

I'm still waiting for an atomizer to make "the zhi-zhi sound".

Stan

Aug 7, 2009
The atty's from innovapor are junk. I have three and they all don't work worth S**T.
The old 510 Atty's work good and I have yet to have a problem with any of them. The so called new and improved have an ID a little bigger than the originals.. also the mesh sticks out farther and pushes the cart out. I would stay away from them. Maybe some have had good luck. But 3 out of 3 bad ones convinced me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread