The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suppliers

Discussion in 'VG USERS ONLY' started by Chief-A-Lot, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

2. rolygate

rolygate Forum Manager Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 24, 2009
    ECF Towers
    Nice work there - many thanks.

Just a small point but Capella Flavor Drops, Flavour Art -- flavors are PG-based according to their websites.

3. Poeia

Most of The Sorcerer's Apprentice flavors are PG as well. People with a PG allergy definitely need to double and triple check before ordering.

4. booboo

booboo Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    It was supposed to be released today at 9am cst..... It is now 10am cst and I'm still hitting refresh and nearing full-blown delirium tremors..... It has been 9 months since my last bottle of non pg TC, and I feel everything I've vaped since has only been a poor substitute. Hopefully the quality of this new stuff won't disappoint me as much as their timing has! 8-o:w00t::confused:

OMG IT'S FINALLY THERE!!!!:shock:

5. sensay

sensay Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2010
    Neverland
    You might want to add www.electrojuice.com to your list. I just purchased some great flavored VG juice from Alexander there. When I emailed him about it he said this
    we supply it PG/VG only pg and only VG, we are custom made-to-order so anything the customer wants as far as juice we have the capacity to do so.
    They also sell pure flavors and DIY nic

6. Chief-A-Lot

Chief-A-Lot Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2009
    Spring, TX
    I posted this in the e-liquid review section but I wanted to share it here as well!

Well i assume I am one of the first to try out this liquid cause I ordered it the day it came out and just got it in the mail. Let me start off by saying that I have never Tried ANY of JC's line of juices. My very first order due to BooBoo letting everyone know on the VG only group that it had just came out. I will have to say that based on my GF and I responce to the first several hits of this juice that it is Fantastic! I got the 18mg str in the 30mil bottle and let me tell you that I am rather picky about my TH. This juice does NOT disappoint! A very plesant smell, very good TH and the taste, must not forget about the taste! Simply bliss... I cant compare it to the old/new line of JC Tennesse Cured but honestly compared to the tobacco flavors that I have tried, I would have to say it's like a cross breed of a Flu Cured meets RY4... Simply delightful!! Toasty, warm, subtlely sweet... its FAR exceeds my expectations and I am completely pleased with my order. Also, the labeling and the things inside the package were as professional as I have seen! I really havent vaped it for too long, but with my experence with e-juice, you just know when you have a winner and this one is no exception.

Flavor- 10
    TH- for the 18mg... 8 (off a 5v)
    Smell- 9
    Vapor- 9

Grab some if you like what I described you will thank me for it!

Chief

7. sensay

sensay Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2010
    Neverland
    please add http://www.datsvaper.com/ to list of vg suppliers. He has vg juice with awesome flavor! And his prices are great!

8. Poeia

9. Poeia

10. Poeia

11. Poeia

12. Poeia

13. Poeia

14. dlbald

dlbald Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2010
    Las Vegas
    I hate to see you give up this project! I regret not giving you more kudos for what you have done. I really do appreciate your time and effort to this. I have been examining this thread for several months and found a lot of useful information. Thank
    you Poeia.
    Kudos,Kudos,Kudos,Kudos.

15. Poeia

I'm glad it was of use. I started it when I thought I wanted to use VG only, but I use a mix. I have a huge list of suppliers that I was checking regularly for various info (colored atomizers, cartomizers, drip tips, etc.) and it was easy enough to look for this at the same time. But I'm not really doing that any longer -- I have a list of suppliers that I'm happy with so, unless I someone tells me of another one to check out, I don't look around.

I'm not throwing out the coded list. If people post ones they find, I'll do occasional updates to keep them all together. I just won't be hunting for any others myself.

16. tybin

tybin ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    has anyone tried vapor renu's vg base liquid. 106.00 for 36ml/ 32 oz seems to good to be true

17. dlbald

dlbald Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2010
    Las Vegas
    Do you mean 106.00 for 36mg? No I haven't tried any of vapor renu's liquid. Sorry!

18. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    yup. i meant 36mg :)

19. Poeia

20. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010