Survey, how much have you spent since day 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Do we count it if we bought something, but sold it and bought something new with the money from sold items? I sell a lot of my older stuff I don't use to buy newer stuff.

I'd say in tanks and such I have about $800 worth of mods/tanks/rda's.
I have 6 batteries I use in my mods and I vape unflavored 99% of the time, so I have some nicotine, pg, and vg here. I have maybe $40 worth of actual "premium" juice around here.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Thinking it would be interesting for me to take a mean/average and post results after 6 months. You reply and I will post anew in 6 months. Thanks.

PS. just a guesstimate, juice will be hard but just try to be kinda somewhat realistic with all vaping expenditures please.

Its hard to say.

In addition to being fun I really believe in vaping to quit smoking. Nothing against BT as nobody held a gun to my head.

To that end I buy alot of gear and give it away.

So in terms of cash I guess I'm in the red.

But with the karma bank I'm way in the black.

I've been very fortunate. Sharing it makes me happy.

I guess I'm kinda the Jehovah Witness of vaping. But I don't go door to door or anything.

And I get to play with new gear all the time.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Geez, I been vaping 4 years, there was a period where nothing good was cheap or cloned and I was burning 300-500 a month easy, at the peak of my shinyitis 1000 bucks in a few weeks was nothing.

sold about 90% of my collection late last year but my rule was- up to what I would spend on smokes and being a 2 PAD smoker + diy juice that gave me lots of room lol

Reactions: Izan

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Just a guess, about $1500 over a year and a half. Call it $500/6 months, since that's your time period. Another way to look at it is about 35% of what I would have spend on smokes in the same time period. Sometimes I manage to go a whole week without shinyitis. Other times... well...

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
$660 since getting back on the vape full time (early May). I've got a 6 week supply of my ADV right now, so minimal costs to worry about for a while.

Costs included:

1x mech mod
3x RDA
New toolkit
Approx. 1yr of wick and wire
3x 18650, 2x 18500, 1x 18350

If I take my Manhattan clone (busted day 3) and various nasty juices I've brought home, it's closer to $500. More troublesome was having to retire my Sioux, Cyclone and Immortalizer.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
In the last 20 months I've spent $3,500 on vaping ... however, I have 17 setups and enough DIY to make 15,000ml of eLiquid.

I also have extras of everything to make sure regulations will not affect how I vape.

I would have spent $4,800 on smoking and still feel like crap :blink:

vape for the win :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread