Status
Not open for further replies.

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
hmm mine just moved locations in DE. But usually are a day late from everyone else. When they arrive to US soil, some fat guy in a chair has to look up Idaho again and RElearns that it is an actual state.

You know, I figured the potatoes were imaginary, and therefore calorie-free. Bah, there goes the Idaho Potato Diet get-rich idea!

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
Yes, his posts were helpful, but as I read through this thread in preparation for my purchase, my thought was that I could not possibly be the only person here who suspected he was somehow related to the supplier. My guess is some of his PM activity was the smoking gun.

That's why all the Reos activity is in the supplier's dedicated section, so the owner - who is VERY active - can participate.

Not sure why this is a point of contention for anybody. Many other forums outright bar any and all activity outside of restricted updates and ads in ringfenced sub-forums. ECF takes a risk by allowing suppliers to be this active. One should consider these facts before talking about the Coming Era of vaping Feudalism.:rolleyes:

I suspect the knowledge will find its way here indirectly, and do so properly.

shroom

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2013
Brooklyn
From fed71

Hi, guys!
This is me fed71.
You are my best friends, and thank you for everything.
Unfortunately I was banned and I had to leave. But I will not forget you.
Thanks again to all and good-bye.

sweet vape

If you said you are fed71 then most likely you are banned again.
Good luck buddy and thanks a lot for what you have done here.

Dan33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Bay Area, USA
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1372868893.653592.jpg

Do you guys get condensation from just a few drows?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1372868864.975234.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1372868864.975234.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 79

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Very nice. Have you had a chance to vape it yet? Let us know how it goes. Personally, I am interested in how the draw feels/works without adjustability.

The draw IMO is similar to a Genny with a 1.3-1.4mm air hole. It isn't too airy, but not tight either. Time will tell if I miss the collector tank and adjustable airflow, but so far I don't...

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
RbNpBrB.jpg

Just finished set up...Draw is just a bit tighter, than 3.1 with set screw flush. Very nice vape. I'm not sure I will notice the difference. Nice smaller feel(although the larger size did not bother me). .09 cm shorter in length.
Vapor production seems to be much the same.
The finish is fantastic.
They will be a welcome edition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread