The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Svoemesto Kayfun V5

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Sockeye404, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. magicmyst

magicmyst Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2013
    Raleigh, NC
    Who's got good price for the K5 these days?

Looks like I need to pick up a new one. One of mine appears to have threading that's gotten messed up. It was feeling a little "gritty" when screwing tank to base (JFC) and after a re-wick today, it won't thread all the way down (JFC closed).

I'm pissed to have to replace a Svoemesto that's only 1.5 years old. Never had any quality issues with my previous Kayfun Lites. I've invested so much time in learning how to build this tank, and love the vape, so don't really want to research and learn a new atomizer.

• Like Like x 1
  2. magicmyst

magicmyst Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2013
    Raleigh, NC
    [​IMG]
    Upon closer examination I discovered that the AFC ring was dented inward (likely from a drop) and preventing the tank from screwing down. Straightened it out and all is well. Nothing wrong with the threads.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.