Sweet ... Auto drip Q-straw cart mod for the 601 Super Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapologist601

Jan 7, 2012
Parish
I have had the super pipe for a couple months now but know that it is capable of so much more juicy vapor as I remember when it it goo it is incredible but when it is bad it is awful and messy. I been trying a few things to make my experience the purest and not so messy. The cartridges it came with are pretty useless and what I did was come up with a pretty useful method for clean dripping and no flooding. I took a flexible party straw from wal mart comes in packs of 50 I think. Cut the straw at the base of the flex part so all you have is the short end of the straw with the flex rings. Do not extend the ridges of the straw. Take a Q tip (Tubular Type) and slide it so just the swab is poking out and feels snug within the ridges of the straw. With the Q tip inside the straw cut them both so they will be just above the pipe stem. Moisten the swab with your juice and try to wedge the mod so the q tip is snug in the tight space where the atomizer has a top and bottom gap but either one works fine I think. Be sure when doing this NOT to let the Q tip slide up or down the straw as this would just flood your pipe when you fill the straw cart.You can now drip into the straw as little or lot as you like. I thought the first time I did this I just got lucky but I vaped 3 solid flavors in 3 different straws with 3 different q tips all flawlessly and loved every moment. Still no sign of residual mess or flooding. Though this may not be the best for the super pipes atomizer it certainly seems to be the cleanest and purest method. One thing I havn't tried I think may also work is also filling the q tip hollow tube. Any questions feel free to ask. This woulda been in another forum but the rules wouldn't allow it.:rules: I hope this works for everyone who desires a better experience with the 601 and I think all will be amazed at the amount of juicy flavor and clean vape they can get now. It may go through more juice but it's worth it. I even got decent throat hit with 12 mg Nic VG. Enjoy. Also I am interested in purchasing the totally wicked carto pipe but am weary of the cartomizers as they look to be of a specific design or is that just the storage casing like the 601 has?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread