SweetVapes.com All things custom... wood mods, cases and juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jermbug

Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Alabama
Happy 40th Birthday Brad :D Hope you are enjoying yourself. Would love to hear from you soon tho as I have a question on one of the ones you are working on for me and wanted to ask before it might not be possible to be done :( When you can give me a call {Jeremy} Again hope all is well and hope you enjoy your birthday!!!

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
It's a day and a half till my birthday, and no word from Brad on my Grip, so I am going to take a guess that I won't be receiving it as a gift. :(

Oh well I know it will show up sometime! But until then, I got all the other Grippers photos to stare at! :)

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

Jermbug

Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Alabama
Happy early Birthday Jagellpuff :D Sorry you won't be getting your grip for your B-Day :( Brad is a great guy from what I can tell from the time that I have spoken with him but he is seariously lacking in the response/communication department these days :( he said he would call me weeks ago and I have still not heard from him. I don't know what the deal is but it would be nice to atleast get a response back or call when promised one. Also I want it to be known that I am not trying to bash Brad or say anything bad about him in any way I am just stating a fact that I have read from a lot of other people as well as myself that the lack of communication these days is a real bummer. I hope to hear something from him soon on my projects and I hope all of you do as well. I see him online here on ECF all the time lol I don't think a phone call is too much to ask. Ps. Brad please don't take what I wrote here the wrong way I would just really love an update if possible. Thanks and the wait is killing me lol but everyone says its worth it :D

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Already celebrated it with fam this weekend! Got the usual clothes....AAGGGHHH! But that just saves me from buying some!

Brad is busy and I know it will come and be worth it! The plus is at least mine is paid for and will come. The wait for the GGTS, GGPP, Ody is worse cuz I can't even pay for it in advance to reserve one! This is the name of the game for good stuff!

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

Jermbug

Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Alabama
Being a single parent w/2 kids isn't easy... Everyone must have patience. Im Sure he's doing his best.... If I can wait 6 months for a good movie or album to come out, I'm sure this will be easy. I have plenty of toys to tide me over:)

I completely understand that believe me and I know he is busy and all but I see him on the forum here all the time lol It just strikes me odd that he doesn't reply to people thats all. Like I said before I am not trying to bash him in any way I think he is a great guy from what I can tell from talking to him in the past. All I was saying is it only takes a min to return a message or phone call ;) I am trying to be patient lol I am just not good at it..

cappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2009
Hellfire grips
cbb7635c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread