Switched to Janty Ego. Need advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dicy

Jun 29, 2009
Hi All

I'm almost at 3 months since i quit smoking and started vaping and it is one of the best deceisions i have ever made.:vapor:

However, i feel i have been spending a lot of money and time vaping and would really value some advice please.

I live in the UK and have been using TW mega Titan (510) for a few months now, however, i have found that neither the batteries or attys last very long and also i seem to have to change carts every 5 mins!!

So i have a few questions and if anybody could help i'd be very, very grateful:

1. I have just switched to a Janty Ego, i'll use my existing mega 510 attys and carts, but can anyone reccommend a really reliable alternative to the 510 mega atty sold by TW?

2. I have been using Totally wicked liquid (low) and really like the cherry, choc, coffee and vanilla flavours. Can anybody reccommend a better juice? Either low or zero nic (i was always more addicted to the habit of smoking rather than the nic i think)

3. Finally, could someone explain a really simple and effective mod to replace the white filler in the carts?

Sorry for the list, but i'd really like to try and perfect my vaping experience.

Cheers

Rich

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
1. Not entirely sure whether or not TW Sells Joye510 atomizers or SLB 510 atomizers ... Try contacting TW to see what exact type they are and go from there. If they are SLB, try finding a UK supplier that has true Joye510 and/or vice versa.

2. Juice comes down to personal preference. The key is finding something you like, and what works. If it keeps you off the cancer sticks, you're doing good! Vaping is fun, try different liquids, as I'm sure the UK/EU has many different liquid suppliers (Innovapor, E-cigs.co.uk, etc... come to mind) You could also try ordering direct from China if you'd like (Heavengifts)

3. There are several mod's, one of the most effective I've seen is the "Blue Foam Mod" Seeing quite a few good posts on how effective that one has been.

Hope that helps Rich! Best of luck in your continued success!

Last edited by a moderator:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
ivapour.co.uk is the Janty distributor in the UK. According to their website, their "510" atomizer is a Joye 510. [Not sure about their more expensive "Dura/eGO" atomizers.]

The most effective cartridge I've ever used is the cartomizer (integrated cartridge and atomizer). All others don't compare to dripping as a reliable way to deliver juice to the atty. I see that ivapour.co.uk sells both the tan 510 soft tip and larger capacity black 510 hard tip cartomizers (filled or empty).

While you're there, you may want to try their Janty E-Liquid (I know of it but have not yet used it). If you like VG-based juice, check out Intellicig's ECOpure line made right there in the UK. UK-made Decadent Vapours e-liquid is sold by Totally Wicked and TECC in your country. UK-based iVapor elixir and SmokeJuice.co.uk sell various lines of e-liquid (although only the latter offers 0mg).

The least expensive 0mg e-liquid (and very good e-liquid at that) I know of is Tasty Vapor's Doublers. 4 oz. (120 ml) of juice for $15. Primarily intended to cut their higher nicotine E-liquid, I also use it solo for my "pacifier" vaping. They carry all the flavors you indicated. Although based in the US, Geoff does ship internationally and the low price offsets the higher shipping cost.

There are, of course, many other great e-liquids and suppliers, but that will give you a start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread