SXK Billet box...

Status
Not open for further replies.

urby2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Surprise, AZ
Hey all, I need some help. Anybody know where I can get a couple wide bore ultem drip tips for my 2 BBs that don't cost an arm and a leg? I am looking for same size as the black delrin ones that come with the units when you buy them.

PM or post if you've got a couple to get rid of or know where I can purchase.

Thanks!

Reactions: BillW50

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Hey all, I need some help. Anybody know where I can get a couple wide bore ultem drip tips for my 2 BBs that don't cost an arm and a leg? I am looking for same size as the black delrin ones that come with the units when you buy them.

PM or post if you've got a couple to get rid of or know where I can purchase.

Thanks!
Are you talking about the sort of oval shaped black tips,but in ultem?If so i haven't seen those exactly,but the SXK mission tip set comes in black,white,clear,and ultem,there is a tip in those sets that is similar,although they are a threaded tip and not a normal 510,they are nice though,and cost about $10 or so at 3F or FT.
Buy Mission Tips Integrated Whistle PEI Drip Tip for SXK BB Box Mod

urby2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Surprise, AZ
No, I'm looking for round like this. 15mm total height, 12mm shows from deck, 12mm OD, 8mm ID.
20200822_205745.jpg

Syeikhsaiful

Aug 19, 2020
So as to the Xetas (SXK). Fit and finish was perfect. I actually experienced no difficulties getting the 2 new units into 2 brand new SXK boros. Lubed the o rings as normal and found they actually seem to go in easier than my SXK Exocets. The build is pretty tight though for 3mm. Danger close room upon installation but got them in without too much hassle.

I'm running mine wide open, no inserts. Draw to me feels like a slightly restricted DL but still a vast improvement over the Exocet. Flavor seems much better though and vapor is off the charts! The Ni coils ramp up much quicker than A1. At 22w and 350 degrees these things are awesome.

2 weeks order to door from 3F. For $22 each I would definitely pull the trigger on a couple of these if you are on the fence.

View attachment 902803 View attachment 902805
Sxk 70watt still rocking huh? I could not bear the delayed firing. Other than that, its totally fine to me.

• Informative
Reactions: BillW50

urby2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2013
Surprise, AZ
Yeah I hope they hold up. Bought way back in 2016. Used them for a year and then lost them in my stuff when I moved. Found them again 6 months ago and have been having a really good time again. My 2 recently acquired Xetas are rocking. My Vapesnails should be here soon.

And I just bought a backup original dna 60 from the classies. :rickroll:

Syeikhsaiful

Aug 19, 2020
:thumb:
Yeah I hope they hold up. Bought way back in 2016. Used them for a year and then lost them in my stuff when I moved. Found them again 6 months ago and have been having a really good time again. My 2 recently acquired Xetas are rocking. My Vapesnails should be here soon.

And I just bought a backup original dna 60 from the classies. :rickroll:
Cant wait to see real deal. GL:thumb:

Reactions: gsmit1

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Question/issue.

Xeta is leaking and I can't figure out from where. 2 different boros. Doesn't seem to be from the bottom and oddly it only seems to happen when filling.
Wicking is ok, same as I've done in the past.

Pulling the boro it's behind and coming out the vent holes. Like I said, nearly 100% sure not coming from the bottom.

Thoughts?

gsmit1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2018
Question/issue.

Xeta is leaking and I can't figure out from where. 2 different boros. Doesn't seem to be from the bottom and oddly it only seems to happen when filling.
Wicking is ok, same as I've done in the past.

Pulling the boro it's behind and coming out the vent holes. Like I said, nearly 100% sure not coming from the bottom.

Thoughts?
No matter where it winds up, with the Xeta I can almost promise you it's seeping in around the cotton and going down the airflow hole.

I don't mean to sound overly simplistic, but more cotton and or adjust those juiceflow screws. Once you get it down, the Xeta is about the least leakiest rba for the BB that I know of and I have just about all of em.

Have no fear. You'll get it there. :)

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
No matter where it winds up, with the Xeta I can almost promise you it's seeping in around the cotton and going down the airflow hole.

I don't mean to sound overly simplistic, but more cotton and or adjust those juiceflow screws. Once you get it down, the Xeta is about the least leakiest rba for the BB that I know of and I have just about all of em.

Have no fear. You'll get it there. :)
Well I'll take your suggestion to heart and give that a shot. Had it right previously. Guess I did something wrong last time around.

Thanks

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Anyone got the EVL Alien yet?

Looking to replace my snail as it is occasionally leaking...
Just in case, and you didn't know.
Early batch Snails have a problem with bottom gasket leaking. Mine does. Can email them to get a new, better gasket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread