englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Mine is the sxk snail, i doubt they will replace the gasket on that for me lol

Do you think if i ordered a gasket directly from atmizoo, put it on my clone it should work?

That's the one I've got and sometimes it leaks. Once I let the battery get really low and it flooded, don't know if the low battery was the cause. Handful of other times it flooded. Most of the time it doesn't leak at all, it's either fine or a major flood. I started leaving it sitting on its side with the vents down on a paper towel so if it flooded it wouldn't go down into the chip area. It's never leaked since I started doing that so I don't know if it would help.

I'm suspicious of the fill plug. Mine tends to fall out easily from the top of the tank. Most times when I take the tank out the plug falls out. I push the little peg in the hole and it seems to barely hold. I suspect it could be coming loose, which I guess would break the vacuum so juice would flood out through the air intake. There were a couple of spare plugs but I haven't got around to trying them yet.

Doesn't seem like a gasket problem would cause what I've been getting. That would likely lead to a small consistent leak rather than occasional floods. What sort of leak do you have?

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I doubt if I used an Insider since the styled Xetas became available. I had one sitting "dirty" for months and decided to put it back in service. I knew that I was probably going to have trouble with the glass gasket when I couldn't get the glass to slide off. Got it off eventually using duct tape, it was really stuck. Got it cleaned up and back together and had to open it back up immediately for a tail trim. This time there was no problem with the glass and the tail trim did the trick. I prefer the Insider to the Xeta mainly because it allows for a bit more liquid.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
It has occurred to me that I sort of left out what the above post was about, here it be.
I had one heck of a time getting the glass slid up without distorting the gasket. But under no circumstances was I going to give up trying till I got it.
It went to work tonight and is performing just great.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Mine is very similar to yours.

My fill plug also came out when removing the tank.

I replaced the fill plug which now doesnt fall out and the gasket at the same time and now there is no leaking.

I would put money on it doing it again in a couple of days though.

I took a look at mine. With the tank in place there's some space above at the top where the pin goes in the hole. That allows the plug to come out at the top when you open the fill hole. I got a small piece of a toothpick and pushed it into the gap to hold the pin in place when I filled the tank last night so the pin couldn't pop out. So far it seems to be working.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Anybody in here has the SXK BB in red? I want to know if the red is as bright as this picture or if it’s darker and more subdued.

fcec772ea3fc1e07cba9986299627690.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gsmit1

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Anybody in here has the SXK BB in red? I want to know if the red is as bright as this picture or if it’s darker and more subdued.

fcec772ea3fc1e07cba9986299627690.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine's a shade darker
SXK.JPG

It's actually a bit darker than my picture.

Last edited:

FLICK

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2009
Australia
Anyone in the US use cabinmods.com for sxk items? Just curious if all is legit. Thanks!

Edit: during checkout they only offer royal mail international vs DHL. I'm not familiar with that.

They look legit, I checked their address with Google Streetview, they have a real shop in the UK... Royal Mail to Australia is usually fairly good, not sure about to the US though, and with Covid... (Royal Mail is the UK equivalent of USPS)
cmcm.jpg

Their prices are a bit high compared to China, they have some interesting bits though, Nord and EUC bridges, and condensation plugs:
Billet Box accessories inc panels, resin panel, storage boxes and more - Cabin Mods

• Informative
Reactions: BillW50

vaping.low

Sep 7, 2020
They look legit, I checked their address with Google Streetview, they have a real shop in the UK... Royal Mail to Australia is usually fairly good, not sure about to the US though, and with Covid... (Royal Mail is the UK equivalent of USPS)
View attachment 905825
Their prices are a bit high compared to China, they have some interesting bits though, Nord and EUC bridges, and condensation plugs:
Billet Box accessories inc panels, resin panel, storage boxes and more - Cabin Mods
Thanks! Yeah I shot them an email and asked about shipping to US. I really want to go ahead with it as I don't have much patience waiting on emails and they have what I've been looking for. I guess I'll give them until tomorrow morning.

FLICK

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2009
Australia
Yeah I shot them an email and asked about shipping to US. I really want to go ahead with it as I don't have much patience waiting on emails and they have what I've been looking for. I guess I'll give them until tomorrow morning.

It's about 3am in the UK at the moment, chances are they'll reply in a few hours..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread