Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
3months!!?! Jesus, my tracking says it shipped and now going to U.S. soil "supposedly" I am trying to get exocet v2 and spare boros and spare everything (didn't know why i didn't think of that when i ordered the first time) thinking about going with provapes for my spares. I am trying too hard not to buy aesthetics and keep it simple and just spares for now but its hard. Do you guys have expierence buying from them? Im trying to look at their reviews and I am getting mix feelings. I saw that Xeta is good but seems like they are all sold out.
I've bought from Provapes a few times,never any issues.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I had one or two hex's stripped out a bit on both SXK BB's so I bought the colored screws from FT. I would have preferred regular screws but didn't see them.
BB screws.jpg
IMG_1117.JPG

That's the extent of my customization.

Markda

Mar 10, 2021
Finally got it, really impressed. The dotaio doesnt do justice of what the billetbox can do. With all the readings ive been doing the panels on these are not really wobbley. I dont own any authentic boros, bridges or authentic bb so i cant tell the difference. Other than that it feels really solid in my hand, fires great! I switched the screen cuz it was annoying. Pretty solid for a clone. I might pick up authentic if i can
71c94f7c664db0caf0e61ebf15bee739.jpg
a0e5247a9f90386566899633d108a1f0.jpg
68c38b33db46d771ea98622e5f847534.jpg
e4075156fd16624d0be884cd2cd12b0f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Markda

Mar 10, 2021
Hi Markda
Really happy with my SXK BB also in black , is that an original Vapesnail ?(as you have the condensation plug)
Still waiting on my SXK Snail , Royal Snail is slow as hell at the moment
I bought the condensation from atmizoo when i bought my authentic dotshell, Im still getting condensation though but not as much\

Edit,vapesnail is SXK

indicator

Sep 9, 2012
manchester
4M7A8697.JPG
Finally got my Vapesnail , Wraps , Inners , Button and Mission Tips , think I'll call this finished for now , pretty happy with it , made my own condensation/airflow guide from an Atomiser box dense black foam , works great so far , wouldn't mind getting black seals and fill plug for the Snail , not a fan of silicone , vapes great and I was really surprised how much cotton it needed to stop any gurgling , wicked it twice before I got it right , had it 4 days and no leaks and very little condensation so far , much less than I got with a boro and my Exocet v2 with condensation plug , tips are a nice snug and flush fit , very happy with those instead of the 510 screwy down guy which is just annoying imo.
4M7A8685.JPG
4M7A8692.JPG
4M7A8693.JPG

Last edited:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I got the evolv chip which I think is the 60W. Main reason being that I heard the other chip could be damaged if juice gets on the board. The evolv board has some kind of protective coating. I had several major juice leaks while I was learning to use the mod so watch out for that. I heard one good tip about juice leaks. Until you are confident about leaks keep the mod on its side with the air vents pointing downwards. That way if you have a leak it will run out of the vents rather than into the chip area underneath the tank. Before I learned that trick I had juice running out of the bottom of the chip compartment several times.

I never heard of any difference between the two concerning panels or inserts. I know there are some differences between the SKX clone and the original. Some doors only fit one or the other because of slightly difference placement of the magnets or something.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
The only difference between a SXK BB and a BBV as far as accessories go is the threads on the top where the drip tip goes. Oddly enough JMK Tips fits both due to how they did the threading. Otherwise everything else fits. The problem with the polarity of the magnets on the SXK BB panels was very short lived. SXK quickly changed the polarity of them to match the BBV early on.

The only difference between a SXK BB and a BBV as far as accessories go is the threads on the top where the drip tip goes. Oddly enough JMK Tips fits both due to how they did the threading. Otherwise everything else fits. The problem with the polarity of the magnets on the SXK BB panels was very short lived. SXK quickly changed the polarity of them to match the BBV early on.
Awesome thankyou

Reactions: BillW50
I got the evolv chip which I think is the 60W. Main reason being that I heard the other chip could be damaged if juice gets on the board. The evolv board has some kind of protective coating. I had several major juice leaks while I was learning to use the mod so watch out for that. I heard one good tip about juice leaks. Until you are confident about leaks keep the mod on its side with the air vents pointing downwards. That way if you have a leak it will run out of the vents rather than into the chip area underneath the tank. Before I learned that trick I had juice running out of the bottom of the chip compartment several times.

I never heard of any difference between the two concerning panels or inserts. I know there are some differences between the SKX clone and the original. Some doors only fit one or the other because of slightly difference placement of the magnets or something.
Great thanks for that, will definately keep it on its side when not in use thanks for the tip

Finally got it, really impressed. The dotaio doesnt do justice of what the billetbox can do. With all the readings ive been doing the panels on these are not really wobbley. I dont own any authentic boros, bridges or authentic bb so i cant tell the difference. Other than that it feels really solid in my hand, fires great! I switched the screen cuz it was annoying. Pretty solid for a clone. I might pick up authentic if i can
71c94f7c664db0caf0e61ebf15bee739.jpg
a0e5247a9f90386566899633d108a1f0.jpg
68c38b33db46d771ea98622e5f847534.jpg
e4075156fd16624d0be884cd2cd12b0f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
IS that the sxk ??? how did you go about getting the billet box vapour and USA 2021 writing , are they stickers or were you able to purchase a panel

trejo

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2021
Czech Republic
I have 1 70 so if you find out,please post it up.Its easy on the DNA 60 I flipped all of mine on those,but have not found any way on the 70.

Hello. If the chip is the same as in the SXK Moonraker E8 (Sevo 70). Fire button and - button (to system settings). Select screen rotation and confirm the fire button.

Attachments

• P1070194 - kopie.JPG
    P1070194 - kopie.JPG
    269.8 KB · Views: 51
  • P1070195 - kopie.JPG
    P1070195 - kopie.JPG
    266.5 KB · Views: 51
  • P1070197 - kopie.JPG
    P1070197 - kopie.JPG
    265.9 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.