Status
Not open for further replies.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I just changed my 1st o-ring in a Boro box, the bottom one. I have a huge selection of o-rings but didn't seem to have that one. Bantam Box Revision parts bag to the rescue.
I didn't measure it so is it 9 mm x 1.5 or ?. I'm sure I have some that came with other things.
Edit: Billet Box website says 9 x 1.5, Google is my friend.

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Here's a little something else I discovered last night. I recently bought an SXK Exocet v2. I had this problem with excessive condensation under the boro. I mean excessive. It wasn't leaking and no condensation behind the tank. Turns out I had the coil really close to the air outlet. I moved it up some and the problem is gone.

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I had seen it in there a couple of days ago, like tinsel on Chrismas tree. There it was, a black cat hair decorating my SXK Insider. My cat is a long hair and mostly white so I'm always looking funny at rayon fibers. I took care of it tonight
I know that feeling all too well haha,my cat is all white,and constantly shedding,and she is very nosy,every time I rebuild she thinks she needs to be right there.I don't even want to think of how many cat hairs I've vaped haha.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Just saw that SXK are doing a run of PEI BBs.

I haven't visited this thread in a while so not sure if this news to you guys or not.

Wish the AUD to USD exchange rate wasn't so crap atm.

sxk-bb-style-evolv-dna-60w-all-in-one-vw-18650-box-mod-vape-kit-w-usb-port-pei_p20311.html

Not had a BB for a few years, been using mainly pulse aio, but this one has me very tempted to get one again.

INooQkQ.png

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    FT is trying to get $188.90 for their PEI SXK BB

About $50 more than 2Fdeal. Wonder how big the SXK run will be? I'd be guessing regardless of price they'll sell pretty fast.

Dang! We should have grabbed the 2Fdeal while it lasted and not waited. As now the price jumped to $188.90 + shipping.

• Informative
    Reactions: Pigs

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Dang! We should have grabbed the 2Fdeal while it lasted and not waited. As now the price jumped to $188.90 + shipping.
    And 3fVape have them for the same price. Yes - should have grabbed that deal while it lasted.

While I was searching 3f I found they have PEI and also POM/delrin SXK BB replacement frames. I'm tempted to buy one and put the guts of one of my old aluminium ones in.

61512-replacement-frame-for-sxk-bb-billet-box-mod-brown-pei.html

Reactions: BillW50

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Yes absolutely! I'm surprised how much I use them. Maintenance is very minimal too. I basically just refill them and swap batteries and that is usually all I do. How about you?
    I never bought one. Main reason being size but most people who own them seem to like them. Good to hear you like yours - I'll be on the lookout for a deal now.

Reactions: BillW50

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    While I was searching 3f I found they have PEI and also POM/delrin SXK BB replacement frames. I'm tempted to buy one and put the guts of one of my old aluminium ones in.

I saw them earlier on Fasttech too. Noticed the extra cutouts on the sides? One side you can see the tank level and the other you can see the battery.

EDIT: I see 2Fdeal has them now too. Plus they have Astro Style.
    Astro Style Evolv DNA60 60W Chipset POM 18650 Boro Mod - Black
    Astro Style Evolv DNA60 60W Chipset Aluminum 18650 Boro Mod - Black

Last edited:

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread