SXK Billet box...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Guys... I know, expensive, but the SXK Ultem version of the BB is on sale at Nature Vapes for 300 pounds! Yikes! But I'm so in love with it! It'd be KILLER with a pair of orange doors. vape budget hands in the air... Dang!

fullsizeoutput_14e1.jpeg

Ultem Billet Box V4 Style DNA60 Device - With USB Port by SXK - Billet Box - Devices

gsmit1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2018

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Im so pist at the fact that all I see is broken links instead of pictures..I only see some and I would like to see most. Anyone has a fix for this issue?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
The awesomeness that is Tapatalk...
I gave up on it because of that and use Firefox as a mobile browser instead.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
I've been off the BB for a while now. Received my SXK Zeta just now and WOW. This thing is worth the hype.
3.0mm, 0.5ohm flat wire Kanthal coil...4 hole reducer in.
The airflow is just to my liking for DL. Flavor is very good to. Best BB atty for sure.
Man and there's a LOT of stuff that comes with it. A real bargain I think.
Yeah this has put the BB on the front row again. Happy chappy here...:thumbs:

Side note... I can't wait for @charlie1465 to give his opinion on the OG BOXXER his waiting for ;)

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I got my "SXK Tool Kit" today and have a question: What is the tool on the right / on it's own in the second photo for?
View attachment 849931
View attachment 849933
That one is for using a regular tank or rda on the BB,i'm guessing the part that screws off is to make it adjustable to whatever atty is put on it.Personally i'll never use that part,the whole reason i got a BB is to have everything tucked inside nice and neat haha.

gsmit1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2018
I've been off the BB for a while now. Received my SXK Zeta just now and WOW. This thing is worth the hype.
3.0mm, 0.5ohm flat wire Kanthal coil...4 hole reducer in.
The airflow is just to my liking for DL. Flavor is very good to. Best BB atty for sure.
Man and there's a LOT of stuff that comes with it. A real bargain I think.
Yeah this has put the BB on the front row again. Happy chappy here...:thumbs:

Side note... I can't wait for @charlie1465 to give his opinion on the OG BOXXER his waiting for ;)
Be careful not to overtighten especially the positive post on the Xeta. Some guys have snapped theirs.

gsmit1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2018
That one is for using a regular tank or rda on the BB,i'm guessing the part that screws off is to make it adjustable to whatever atty is put on it.
I was just playing with mine and it looks like both of them will let you do that?
Personally i'll never use that part,the whole reason i got a BB is to have everything tucked inside nice and neat haha.
Yeah, same here. Like I don't have a few dozen other good mods that will use screw on 510 atomizers already. The whole internal boro/tank thing is one of the main features of the billet box.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
That one is for using a regular tank or rda on the BB,i'm guessing the part that screws off is to make it adjustable to whatever atty is put on it.Personally i'll never use that part,the whole reason i got a BB is to have everything tucked inside nice and neat haha.
I'm not sure b.m. The one on the left creates a 510 connected to the positive pin of the BB that sits on top of the BB. That's for testing coil resistance and dry burning etc. The attachment in the middle is the same but the atty will sit flush with the top of the BB and can be used like a regular mod. The tool on the right that has a female thread on the long part and a male thread with knurling on the short section. It doesn't fit in a 510 or either one of the other attachments as far as I can tell. Does anybody know for sure what this does?

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
That's it on the left at the bottom....to set the length of the electrode.
OK got it. That clears it up Fredman Thanks. It replaces the centre pin already installed on the LHS tool in my photo. b.m was also on the right track.

gsmit1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2018
but I also have that Unkamen SS430 and that's also good wire,
Man, these folks don't fool around. I have that wire already.

Quick question. The spool I got just says "200ft - 28 gauge NF Stainless Steel Wire" on it.

I assume that NF means "nickel free" and that this is indeed 430.

(btw, I still want to type "304". I don't know where that got started)

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    I assume that NF means "nickel free" and that this is indeed 430.
    I'd say so. :thumb: I bought my spool over 3 years ago, and still use it. Usually twisted by a drill till it breaks and is more rigid. They also sent a free sample of Ti01 in a clear pouch, but never used that.

Susaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2009
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    I'd say so. :thumb: I bought my spool over 3 years ago, and still use it. Usually twisted by a drill till it breaks and is more rigid. They also sent a free sample of Ti01 in a clear pouch, but never used that.
    Did they send you the TCR printed somewhere? It's quite nice when you know what to do. But SS is still the best.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Did they send you the TCR printed somewhere? It's quite nice when you know what to do.
    No, but I know what to do ;)

But SS is still the best.
    I wouldn't say so, but we all have our preferences. SSxxx just by the very fact that it's an alloy, and the most difficult to setup for accurate TC are 2 drawbacks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread