Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Honestly, I'm really not seeing a huge benefit to TC but I'm willing to play around w it a bit and be proven wrong.

You'll let me know, ya?

Or not. That's OK too (since it probably won't matter to lazy-old-me). ;)

#pushvapegrunt

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I have 6 of these of these in use now, and 4 more in the cabinet, so I'm pretty well stocked on the Doggy's. I'm guessing it's about time for the next greatest MTL rta to come out, unless it is already out, and I just haven't heard of it yet, but I can't imagine how anything else could be better.

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
I guess with perfection there is nothing to see here. It is kind of funny how this is the only thread i have seen without complaints all the time about leaking etc. I did get some drip tips from Greece and ordered a new lost vape Coral mod that should go with my Doggy's.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I guess with perfection there is nothing to see here. It is kind of funny how this is the only thread i have seen without complaints all the time about leaking etc. .
Good to hear. Can't wait to get my Doggy, and give it a try. I broke the post on one of my KM3's (posts out of stock), the other is leaking a little, even after replacing o-rings (replacements with shipping cost more than the atty), and the whole replacement atty is on the way. And the Ares comes sort of close, but just can't be my main tank. Here's hoping....and waiting.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I somehow KNEW that kame out inkorrectly!!!

I hope you love it TWICE as much as I do.

(did I get the math right?) :blink:

abacus3.png

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Doggy, Berserker, KFL and Spheroid v4 are about the only RTAs I'm running right now.

The Berserker slightly leads the doggy, for me, but not by a huge margin.
Okay, I'm getting really intrigued, Toolman: Where, exactly, would one obtain this thing you speak of - the "Spheroid?"
Seriously, this thing keeps popping up in my searches. I love TH, and am beginning to think that it can only come from narrow atty's. I've seen posts, and in searching, found that Flavourart made them, and they're now out of business, but apparently Dicodes now sells them. But they're out of stock, and seem to stay that way. I can't find them anywhere else, and definitely no clones, no Ebay, very little info in google searches. Even if Dicodes had them in stock, they're $118, so I'd need to know with a little more certainty that they'd fit the bill. Any idea where to get one? I've seen videos, and they really look like the real deal. I just want to get my hands on a TH machine, so I'm more than interested. And of those listed, which is top in TH in your opinion?

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I have 6 of these of these in use now, and 4 more in the cabinet, so I'm pretty well stocked on the Doggy's. I'm guessing it's about time for the next greatest MTL RTA to come out, unless it is already out, and I just haven't heard of it yet, but I can't imagine how anything else could be better.

I got my second and third a couple of days ago. I'm really tempted to get a couple more while the getting's good, but I'm also aware of all the best offs I've had in the past and thought vaping just couldn't get any better ... and then it did :rolleyes:

Decisions, decisions ... life is tough sometimes :cry:

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Okay, I'm getting really intrigued, Toolman: Where, exactly, would one obtain this thing you speak of - the "Spheroid?"
Seriously, this thing keeps popping up in my searches. I love TH, and am beginning to think that it can only come from narrow atty's. I've seen posts, and in searching, found that Flavourart made them, and they're now out of business, but apparently Dicodes now sells them. But they're out of stock, and seem to stay that way. I can't find them anywhere else, and definitely no clones, no Ebay, very little info in google searches. Even if Dicodes had them in stock, they're $118, so I'd need to know with a little more certainty that they'd fit the bill. Any idea where to get one? I've seen videos, and they really look like the real deal. I just want to get my hands on a TH machine, so I'm more than interested. And of those listed, which is top in TH in your opinion?
Hey @Brewdawg1181, The GP Spheroid was created by one of the legends in vaping history, a company called VapourArt (see links below for ECF thread).

The company created and innovated in a time in the industry that will record their contributions in the history of vaping and saving lives. Their products and customer service are at the high-end level one would see in BMW or Porsche, etc. in the automotive industry.

Their forte was mechanical mods and they are some of the most sought after devices for those who use and collect mech mods. They also created atomizers which are legendary for their innovations, beauty and flavor.

The GP Spheroid is one of those atomizers and because of the closing of Vapourart (just this month :( ), these atomizers are now very hard to acquire and can only be gotten 2nd hand. There is a long history of Spheroids as they moved from a "fluff" based system (v1-v3) to a vacuum system (v4), so one needs to understand this if one begins to search for one 2nd hand. I love both systems and each has advantages and features to be aware of.

There are NO clones of these atomizers and Vapourart protected their IP with a vengeance and took on China and won every time.

Are they worth the price tag? That depends on the individual and what their "buttons" are. For me, a resounding yes. For others, I would have to say do your research and if you come to the same conclusion then you will have to seek to find in the 2nd hand market.

I'm a big fan of 16mm atomizers and agree with you that they give a unique vape. I have many.

All that said, I can't give enough props to the Berserker Mini in the meantime. For my tastes, which are a super tight draw, flavor loving, low wattage, tobacco MTL vaper the device is simply astounding and is in the same range, for tobaccos, as my beloved KFL and Spheroids.

TH is not my highest concern in an attie, so not really my expertise. I've always felt the nic level and juice contributed more to TH than the attie, but again, not my area of expertise. Those who do love TH seem to love both the Spheroid and Berserker.

GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid

Our very own @qorax is an expert in all things Vapourart and IMO his youtube channel is something every vaper should be familiar with. He has many, many vids on Vapourart products:
Qorax Stan

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Hi buddy, GP Spheroid/s are the epitome of vape luxury. They're my benchmark devices for testing/tasting atties. Imo, Spheroid/s offer the best THF (Throat Hit and Flavor) w.r.t. an/y RTA. Besides being simple to build and easy to maintain. And oh, they look gorgeous! They're thus so good.

Papsv3, Spheroid, Small.jpg

Unfortunately the modder has closed shop just this month as ToolmanTexas correctly opined (Thanks my friend for directing me to this thread) - and these fine objects can no more be obtained anew. Your best bet is to lookout at the forum classifieds.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Hey @Brewdawg1181, The GP Spheroid was created by one of the legends in vaping history, a company called VapourArt (see links below for ECF thread).

The company created and innovated in a time in the industry that will record their contributions in the history of vaping and saving lives. Their products and customer service are at the high-end level one would see in BMW or Porsche, etc. in the automotive industry.

Their forte was mechanical mods and they are some of the most sought after devices for those who use and collect mech mods. They also created atomizers which are legendary for their innovations, beauty and flavor.

The GP Spheroid is one of those atomizers and because of the closing of Vapourart (just this month :( ), these atomizers are now very hard to acquire and can only be gotten 2nd hand. There is a long history of Spheroids as they moved from a "fluff" based system (v1-v3) to a vacuum system (v4), so one needs to understand this if one begins to search for one 2nd hand. I love both systems and each has advantages and features to be aware of.

There are NO clones of these atomizers and Vapourart protected their IP with a vengeance and took on China and won every time.

Are they worth the price tag? That depends on the individual and what their "buttons" are. For me, a resounding yes. For others, I would have to say do your research and if you come to the same conclusion then you will have to seek to find in the 2nd hand market.

I'm a big fan of 16mm atomizers and agree with you that they give a unique vape. I have many.

All that said, I can't give enough props to the Berserker Mini in the meantime. For my tastes, which are a super tight draw, flavor loving, low wattage, tobacco MTL vaper the device is simply astounding and is in the same range, for tobaccos, as my beloved KFL and Spheroids.

TH is not my highest concern in an attie, so not really my expertise. I've always felt the nic level and juice contributed more to TH than the attie, but again, not my area of expertise. Those who do love TH seem to love both the Spheroid and Berserker.

GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid, GP PAPS, X, GP Piccolo, GP SnP and more - Part 3

GP Series by VapourArt - Official Thread for GP Spheroid

Our very own @qorax is an expert in all things Vapourart and IMO his youtube channel is something every vaper should be familiar with. He has many, many vids on Vapourart products:
Qorax Stan

Thanks, Toolman, for the detailed response, and for tagging Qorax. I've seen some of his video reviews, always outstanding!
And thank you, Stan for the info. I really love and trust your reviews.

But I guess this is kind of a kick in the beanbag!:cry:
You're both telling me "Yes, that golden, diamond encrusted unicorn you were looking for was real, and he was just here- but you missed him forever!":censored:

Yes, I'd happened upon the VapourArt thread a couple of weeks ago, and saw that they'd closed their doors. But I guess I got confused, because when I searched for the V4, it showed up on Dicodes site, so I thought they'd bought the rights to make them. I'm still wondering why they're there, and listed as out of stock.

Oh well - thanks to both of you for confirming that the tank's really legit for what I'm looking for. I'm just beginning to believe that narrow=TH. Guess I'll have to keep searching for one (how much for yours, Toolman?:)). Thanks again.

And sorry again to all for the hijacking.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
All that said, I can't give enough props to the Berserker Mini in the meantime.

Our very own @qorax is an expert in all things <snip>

Stop it, Tex. I need another tank like I need...... whatever! :lol:

And yes, Mr. Qorax is da bomb!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread