Status
Not open for further replies.

StickyDate

Jul 17, 2017

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Thanks for confirming. Now I’m wondering if the 2k16’s from FT has the Paw print. Recently the clones from FT has no logo’s. I got a Dvarw DL in Jan./Feb. & it had the logo. I reordered a month or so ago & no logo. When I asked FT told me no more logos. I wonder if that’s on all clones from FT.
I ordered an MTL DVARW May 7th and it had the logo.
$13.80 Coppervape Dvarw MTL Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5ml / 316 stainless steel + PC / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Thing is, I had also previously ordered a couple of other MTL DVARW's but they DID NOT have the logo. They did however come with all three size tanks, 2mm, 3.5mm and 5mm as well as 5 different airflow inserts. The MTL DVARW I most recently got, while it has the logo, didn't come with all the tank sizes and airflow inserts.

Same with the Doggies ... I have 6 or so from FT ... some have logos (and serial numbers) and some don't.

FT seems to have 2-3 (or more) different clone makers and you just have to look around for all the options. Use their site search.

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Actually I wanted the SJMY one as that’s the one that @AngeNZ said has a bigger airflow of 2.3mm. :facepalm:
Yes, the SJMY has a larger airflow opening than the SXK and the one I prefer. If you have an SXK and just want the larger airflow of an SJMY, you can order just the larger airflow post and swap them out on the SXK ... which I did. I have some SXK Doggies and some SJMY Doggies but I think they all now have the larger airflow post.
$4.87 Replacement Post for Doggy RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

EDIT: I just saw those posts are now discontinued !!! DOH ... nevermind. Sorry.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I ordered an MTL DVARW May 7th and it had the logo.
$13.80 Coppervape Dvarw MTL Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5ml / 316 stainless steel + PC / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Thing is, I had also previously ordered a couple of other MTL DVARW's but they DID NOT have the logo. They did however come with all three size tanks, 2mm, 3.5mm and 5mm as well as 5 different airflow inserts. The MTL DVARW I most recently got, while it has the logo, didn't come with all the tank sizes and airflow inserts.

Same with the Doggies ... I have 6 or so from FT ... some have logos (and serial numbers) and some don't.

FT seems to have 2-3 (or more) different clone makers and you just have to look around for all the options. Use their site search.
I got this one $9.69 Dvarw MTL V2 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5ml / 316 stainless steel + PC / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Because it did come with the airflow inserts but no logo’s.

It’s just really confusing & annoying because the Dvarw DL I ordered in Jan/Feb had a logo so I ordered the exact same sku only to have it come with no logo. And when I asked FT they said all future ones will have no logos. So upon my request they did put in the spec section specifying “no logo”.

I ended up ordering a 3rd from 2fdeal & their pics had logos & came with a logo in 7 days to USA.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Anyone here knows another great clone for a thight MTL RTA from fasttech?
+1 on Hobbs recommendation. Doggy was great, and Dvarw was just about the same vape as Doggy. But once I got a True MTL, I've never looked back. It's an amazing tank - more flavor, density, and TH than I've ever had. I've got several now. I built a Doggy over the weekend, just to try a new flavor, and it just doesn't cut it compared to the True.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Maybe a Taifun GTR? These here --> FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics

I've ordered one (Not from FT) and I can't wait to take it for a spin but I have to wait a few weeks before it arrives :(

True/Proper/Tight MTL tank from what I've seen.
I keep looking at this one... Looks interesting but I'm worried about how tight the draw will be. Let us know how it works.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    +1 on Hobbs recommendation. Doggy was great, and Dvarw was just about the same vape as Doggy. But once I got a True MTL, I've never looked back. It's an amazing tank - more flavor, density, and TH than I've ever had. I've got several now. I built a Doggy over the weekend, just to try a new flavor, and it just doesn't cut it compared to the True.
    I couldn't agree with you more, the Dogs are great but the True tank is exceptional when it come down to flavor and airflow.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    My SXK Doggy should be here tomorrow. I got the exact same one that SP013 linked to a few posts above.
    I can reconfirm if the paw print is there if you want?

Either way, I'll probably introduce her to you all soon :)

ETA: I just see that Tabac man reconfirmed. So I might re_re-confirm lol
    Mine came the day before yesterday. No paw print, strange how some have a paw print and some don’t. It’s the mystery of the disappearing paw print!:D

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    I keep looking at this one... Looks interesting but I'm worried about how tight the draw will be. Let us know how it works.
    You may surprise yourself. I thought I was strictly DTL until I tried the tank yesterday. I’m actually loving the restricted draw!

StickyDate

Jul 17, 2017

I'll let you know.
    I also added the Pluspol DL 1.5ml insert so that 'should' give me enough options to find a suitable draw for me.
    I'm also hoping that a larger diameter Pluspol will be available in the future.

I love the retro look of this tank and I'll be tickled pink if it brings me 'great vaping experience' too ;)

I got the Ulton version from 2Fdeal. Never bought from them before so for now... I wait! :)

TierodBoots

Apr 25, 2019
    SJMY with paw print

I want to buy a dicodes! But do I get a tube or a mini box? Do I just buy 7 more doggies and 4 more pico?
    0B1733FA-82F6-4476-9286-81F880B0C0FC.jpeg
    Woof, Woof!!!

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 17, 2016
    SJMY with paw print

I want to buy a dicodes! But do I get a tube or a mini box? Do I just buy 7 more doggies and 4 more pico?
    View attachment 821995
    Woof, Woof!!!
    I too had to make a choice between a Dicodes tube and Dani Mini Box. I went with the box although I love vaping a tube mod. The reason I chose box is because of the small form factor with an 18650. But you could get a small form factor with a Pico of course. Another reason is that with a tube, authentic and reliable 18350's and 18500's seem to be hard to come by right now. So really my choice was, do I want a "light saber" or small form factor box mod LOL.

Tracking shows my Dani Mini has passed through NY and is on the way to me. Should have it in a few days. One thing I will note Dani Mini vs Pico ... the Pico will adjust wattage in .1W increments while the Dani Mini moves in .5W increments. I am a low power vaper and wish the Dani Mini moved in .1W increments (.2W at a time at most) instead of a half watt at a time. At least when vaping under 10W, where I am.

At the end of the day, I wouldn't have a problem sticking with Doggies and Pico's. MIGHTY FINE vape !!! ... but ... what vape collection would be complete without a Dicodes ;)

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 17, 2016
    I vape flavorless so that is a non-issue for me. What I look for in an RTA atomizer is build quality (while being as simple and small as possible), ease of coiling and wicking, airflow and vape volume and density. Neither the Doggy or the True disappoint by my criteria. I think the True is better made, seems it might be more durable in the long run. With hands on, I think that is obvious but only time will tell and besides, I haven't broken any Doggies yet either. I also love the Doggy is the most lightweight RTA I've tried. The True does have a "glass" tank where the Doggy is "plastic" if that is a consideration. What I CAN NOT say is that the True kicks the Doggy to the curb. It just doesn't in my case. I enjoy them both equally.

EDIT: ... another RTA I enjoy just as much as a Doggy and True is the Coppervape Dvarw RTA. There's just more parts to the Dvarw than the other two and might arguably be a little harder to build on for consistent vape quality. NO idea about flavor comparison of course. Seems lately I'm vaping the Dvarw the most and would absolutely buy an original from KHW mods if they weren't as hard to come by as hen's teeth.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread