T-Shirt, Disrupter 75W TC & Axiom Giveaway! (ENDED)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Our state is shutting down "tobacco" products through the mail as soon as the deeming is finalized on August 8th, but if there's a chance it would get here before that if I won one, then YES, I want to enter. I'd love a 75W Disrupter and I'd like to try the TC on it. And I'd definitely be building my own coils on the RBA deck. (It doesn't leak like the iSub RBA, does it?)

I would also love to win a t-shirt, too, and that wouldn't have any shipping restrictions on it! LOL!

Thanks, Ash!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
We better get our vape t-shirts before the government outlaws them like they did for cigarette advertising on clothes. Remember Marlboro miles... lol Good lord, it was almost a deterrent to smoking when you counted all your miles to redeem them. Have I really traveled this far?!?! :eek:
Got some good stuff though. :smokie:
I want an Innokin t-shirt with the new logo!! They look nice and they're black! :banana:

Good luck everyone and thanks Innokin!

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
We better get our vape t-shirts before the government outlaws them like they did for cigarette advertising on clothes. Remember Marlboro miles... lol Good lord, it was almost a deterrent to smoking when you counted all your miles to redeem them. Have I really traveled this far?!?! :eek:
Got some good stuff though. :smokie:
I want an Innokin t-shirt with the new logo!! They look nice and they're black! :banana:

Good luck everyone and thanks Innokin!
Agree about T-Shirt. would be Sweet. and OMG totally forgot about the Marlboro Miles Marina2. My my how the time flies :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread