Taco bell sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddog01

Dec 9, 2015
Got kicked out of taco bell for vaping, the whole crew was smoking by the door killing me with the smoke,they came in & asked me to leave,being a former cop I knew most of them working there was jail birds anyway, my vaping was harmless their smoke & .... food was deadly.
Got kicked out of taco bell for vaping, the whole crew was smoking by the door killing me with the smoke,they came in & asked me to leave,being a former cop I knew most of them working there was jail birds anyway, my vaping was harmless their smoke & .... food was deadly.
Don't know where it happened, but it wouldn't be fair if you were in a properly posted smoking area. All restraunt have smoking rules and we are considered equal to them.

Reactions: anavidfan

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Wouldn't a former cop know enough to recognize taco Bell's right to refuse service on taco bell property outweighs some personal perceived right to do as he/she pleases?

You can only claim taco bell sucks if they target and refuse service to all who fit taco Bell's accepted definition of a vaper, regardless..., forget it....

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Kansas City, Missouri
Wouldn't a former cop know enough to recognize taco Bell's right to refuse service on taco bell property outweighs some personal perceived right to do as he/she pleases?

You can only claim taco bell sucks if they target and refuse service to all who fit taco Bell's accepted definition of a vaper, regardless..., forget it....
I must have missed the part where he said he doesn't recognize their right to refuse service.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    People are trying to eat there. It's one step short of vaping in a crowded elevator or motion sickness inducing vehicle. The need to smoke in restaurants always seemed to me a bit like dog's need to mark their turf, especially that last one right before leaving... yeah I did it back then too...

Last edited:
    Reactions: Foggy Road

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
    Aug 15, 2013
    Huntersville, NC
    I must have missed the part where he said he doesn't recognize their right to refuse service.
    The OP seems to be complaining about being asked to leave for vaping inside.... Whether he was about to leave anyways or sit and stay awhile and possibly order more, he was refused further service....
    Back when I used to frequent bars and smoking was allowed inside, there were no signs posted about cigar smoking but I recall numerous occasions the owner asked cigar smokers to put them out or take them outside....

Reactions: Foggy Road

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 27, 2010
    Kansas City, Missouri
    The OP seems to be complaining about being asked to leave for vaping inside.... Whether he was about to leave anyways or sit and stay awhile and possibly order more, he was refused further service....
    Back when I used to frequent bars and smoking was allowed inside, there were no signs posted about cigar smoking but I recall numerous occasions the owner asked cigar smokers to put them out or take them outside....
    I read the OP, so there's no need to repeat it. It doesn't say what you think it says.

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 27, 2010
    Kansas City, Missouri
    I would be surprised if they asked you to leave. Didn't they just asked you to stop or take it outside?

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    With whom? ANTZ?
    How would you consider a black person sitting in an Alabama diner in 1959?
    You can't seriously be comparing someone's right to be recognized as a human being to someone insisting on their "right" to vape anywhere because a TV commercial said they could?

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 27, 2010
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Ok then, what does it say and what do you think I think it says?
    The OP complained that he got kicked out of the Taco Bell for vaping. At no point does he say or imply that they have no right to do so. Nevertheless, you say he should "know enough to recognize taco Bell's right to refuse service," which indicates you think he's too ignorant to know they have that right. You say Taco Bell's rights outweigh a "personal perceived right to do as he/she pleases." That indicates that you think he believes he has the right to vape in the store. However, at no point does he say or imply that he has a right to vape there.

In short, you are ascribing beliefs to the OP which are neither expressly stated nor which can reasonably be inferred from his post. All that can be inferred is that he believes they should not exercise their right to prohibit vaping in their store and he's a little ticked off about it.

Reactions: LaraC

bigdancehawk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 27, 2010
    Kansas City, Missouri
    You can't seriously be comparing someone's right to be recognized as a human being to someone insisting on their "right" to vape anywhere because a TV commercial said they could?
    No, I was merely pointing out that "seeking confrontation" is not per se a bad thing. But I'm not sure he was seeking confrontation. I'd have to have more information to reach that conclusion.

I don't see how you came up with the notion that the OP believes he has a "right" to vape because of a TV commercial.

Reactions: LaraC
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread