• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Talk About Your Last Relationship, And Why It Sucked (Or Didn't)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackChad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Back In Mesa
Maybe if the threads were more engaging, more people would show up. From my many, many hours of experience in bars I know one thing single people can talk about is their ex(es). What were they like? What didn't you like about it? What did you like about it? How long was it? How long ago was it? Is she a vicious succubus? Was he cheating .......? Go ahead, you know you want to.

SilentScreams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Cottekill,NY
Bar scene dating is much different than real world applications. I for one find it's usually a bad thing to talk about the ex's, even if it was a good experience. I was never good at the bar scene. If you go into a bar find the furthest darkest corner you can(ever bar has one) and that guy you see sitting there all alone drinking and just "watching", yeah that was me years ago. Now i stay away from bars altogether.

Not like it really matters but I don't have much experience with ex's. I'm 32 and I have dated a whopping 5 women. Of those 5 3 sucked for various reasons. I've only ever told 2 that I loved them. I was engaged to both of those. One of them ended because, well I still don't know the reason. She never told me. The other well, we go into that, not unless I'm so drunk I won't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread