Tank holder idea!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eemiely

Oct 29, 2016
Oceanside, CA
So it gets REALLY annoying when I decide I want to change my tank or rda and when I do I have nowhere to put the extra one. I put it on its side and it ends up leaking all over my desk or some bull..... So I creatively came up with like the easiest to make holder for my two extra tank and rda I have. Check it out!
cfb5345aff7d862da5439f0e1f616c6e.jpg

All I did was take a small block of wood (change the size for those who have many tanks they need to hold)
I drilled 2 holes in it and wah lah easy simple holder is made!
c1e271574d78d153b089d9e416cb86e5.jpg

It's cool cuz all tanks/RDAs/etc are the same size at the bottom so it makes it easy to use to hold every tank/RDA/etc you have! Let me know what you think!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eemiely

Oct 29, 2016
Oceanside, CA
Yeah when I made my first one I thought 3 holes was enough then I made this one

View attachment 629549

I had a feeling other great minds had done the same thing so instead of trying to patent the idea (lol) I decided to post it on here to see what other cool ones other people have made. Thanks for sharing!

eemiely

Oct 29, 2016
Oceanside, CA
The next one I have in my head at the moment in the planning stages will probably get routed edges to match my new display case. This was only the initial stocking which I had to put the e-Liquids on a shelf below it and still not enough room.

View attachment 629551

That's pretty cool!

Reactions: SteveS45

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
So it gets REALLY annoying when I decide I want to change my tank or RDA and when I do I have nowhere to put the extra one. I put it on its side and it ends up leaking all over my desk or some bull..... So I creatively came up with like the easiest to make holder for my two extra tank and rda I have. Check it out!
cfb5345aff7d862da5439f0e1f616c6e.jpg

All I did was take a small block of wood (change the size for those who have many tanks they need to hold)
I drilled 2 holes in it and wah lah easy simple holder is made!
c1e271574d78d153b089d9e416cb86e5.jpg

It's cool cuz all tanks/RDAs/etc are the same size at the bottom so it makes it easy to use to hold every tank/RDA/etc you have! Let me know what you think!

I've got RDA's and the like topping bottle caps. To travel, I glued some of those bottle caps to the underside of a pill bottle cap. Screw in the rda and then the "upside down" pill bottle to it's cap, and voila a travel RDA case.

Reactions: eemiely

eemiely

Oct 29, 2016
Oceanside, CA
I've got RDA's and the like topping bottle caps. To travel, I glued some of those bottle caps to the underside of a pill bottle cap. Screw in the rda and then the "upside down" pill bottle to it's cap, and voila a travel RDA case.

Can you show us in some pictures???

eemiely

Oct 29, 2016
Oceanside, CA
Here is a cheap solution and they make some really nice ones that are even fancier!
$_35.JPG

O i c what your talking about now. My bad. Yeah that could work for sure...just wish there was something else...I thought about making my own that would like Velcro to the dash somehow or right next to the radio or on the door but I don't want to have to put Velcro on my vape or the interior of my car it just looks tacky unless u can do it with like the same color and small enough to barely see it.

Reactions: SteveS45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread