The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tank holder idea!!!!!

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by eemiely, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SteveS45

SteveS45 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    Like I said this is just an example of what they have and I had one matching the interior of a car years ago.

2. LilWhiteClouder

LilWhiteClouder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2015
    Raleigh, NC
    I certainly can. Once I get home tonight, I'll throw up some pics from my Vape Shrine (still a work in progress). I also use foam rectangles to hold atties. Got a few different DIY vape ware holders going.

For a car mod holder, you could run with this idea: Young's Mad Carpenter - Car Caddie
    Of course that depends on the mods you carry. Box mods would require something else: Cup Holders

Would take a little more work than the atty stand you created, but...

Great thread BTW;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    I doubt about Velcro having enough holding power to hold any of my MOD's. But some of the designs they have nowadays are more modern and some are really flashy. I quick Google search for cup holders will bring you to a plethora if cup holders.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LilWhiteClouder

LilWhiteClouder Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2015
    Raleigh, NC
    Here we go:
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    As you can tell I've experimented with all types of bottle caps. Soda caps are the easiest for me. I can create one in about 10 seconds if necessary
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    I waited 2 months for the aluminum atty stands from China. Didn't need em when they arrived 8P.
    Here's the custom Kfun (26650) travel case:
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

This is a 20 AA battery pack repurposed for mah tips. I organized it initially so that each tip was neatly placed. Now its just a pit of tips:)
    image.jpeg

Also keep the rest of my attys in storage containers like this one:
    image.jpeg

Ghetto riggings, eh maybe... Convenient as hell without much cost, :headbang:

• Like Like x 6
  5. eemiely

eemiely Full Member

Oct 29, 2016
    Oceanside, CA
    Wow, you've got tons of tanks and rdas and MORE! I like the little colored caps you used. Looks simple and small. those would still fit in my little 3 drawer thing Im using for my vape stuff. Thanks for sharing!!!!:thumbs:;):thumb::p:):rolleyes::D:thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  6. mcmike77cz

mcmike77cz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2011
    Czech Republic
    funny... I made video today :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. Elizabeth Ledoux

Elizabeth Ledoux New Member

Jan 30, 2017
    Great Ideas!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Volition

Volition Full Member

Feb 20, 2017
    If you go to a hobby shop Ask for a "body reamer" it puts round holes in plastic stuff. That's what I use to make quick atty stands.

I also use a tap M7 x 0.5mm to make holes in wood that I can screw my attys into. like this one, if i want to be a bit more fancy!! lol.

9. Fad

Fad Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2011
    England
    If you haven`t got many tools at home or are not a D.I.Y'er you can also buy ready finished/edged/routed wood plinths (display bases) on Fleabay - which just need holes drilled.

10. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    Here is the latest creation during the finishing stage

upload_2017-2-22_11-40-9.png

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alter

Alter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    I bought some cheap stiffer sponges from the dollar store. I had a old plastic playing card box that I cut the sponge to fit. Took a 1/4 plywood and drilled a hole into it, marked the sponge with a sharpie then flattened the sponge with the plywood and drilled holes through the plywood into the sponge. It was originally for storing protanks upside down but holds a atty upright just fine and the loose juice absorbs into the sponge.
    The pink one in the pic I hollowed out the center some so I can throw a dirty head or atty onto it and not have a mess. This is a old pic I had to blow some dust off for y'all to see.
    [​IMG]

12. Grimwald

Grimwald Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Lawrence KS
    I use clear plastic tray thingy things that are usually used for several bottles of nail polish (at least I think that's what they are). Come in various sizes.

13. Don29palms

Don29palms Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.