Tank-o-liquinator..need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

berto7987

Sep 20, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I have the 3ml liquinator and I'm using the LR boge (i believe) cartomizer that they sell pre-cut on the website at 3.7v on a SB. I am getting great vapor but for some reason the flavor is just not there. I'm not sure what the problem is and I contacted the seller and he sent me some new LR cartomizers, but the problem is still there.

Does anyone have any advice or tips to get more flavor? I am using a juice that I'm very familiar with so that is not the problem.

djrbx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Los Angeles, CA USA
icarlo.net
From what I've read, and my limited (3 week) experience with a carto tank (liquinator), cartos tend to mute your flavors a bit. To me though, I can barely tell the difference, but there is a difference (when compared to attys).

This is true. The only carto to me that seems to mimic attys in flavor production are CE2s, but even then it's a long shot. Regular cartos that we all use all mute the flavor somewhat. Try a different brand of carto and see if that helps.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Try the smoktech cartos, they have better flavor IMO. They come in LR and in short or long. Not the dual coils, the single coil 1.7ohm. Parkesvaping has both of them pre-punched...crystalclearvaping has the long, not sure about the short, but not punched for tanks so you'd have to punch your own.

Bardolf Blaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Burlington, KY
I have the 3ml liquinator and I'm using the LR boge (i believe) cartomizer that they sell pre-cut on the website at 3.7v on a SB. I am getting great vapor but for some reason the flavor is just not there. I'm not sure what the problem is and I contacted the seller and he sent me some new LR cartomizers, but the problem is still there.

Does anyone have any advice or tips to get more flavor? I am using a juice that I'm very familiar with so that is not the problem.
What is the PG/VG mix of your juice? If it's too thick it doesn't wick in as easy. May need larger holes.
Also were you a carto user before you started using the tank? If not then it may just be the difference of the device.

Try the smoktech cartos, they have better flavor IMO. I agree totally
...crystalclearvaping has the long, not sure about the short, They only carry the long ones but have a great deal if you buy 15

berto7987

Sep 20, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I've been using the LR XL dual coils in my liquinator recently and find that they provide a bit more flavor than the regular LR cartos I was using (Ressurectors). More vapor as well.

I have a few LR XL dual coils laying around and I was considering using them with the liquinator, just haven't had the best experience with dual coils and the guys at vaporessence said they thought the LR cartos work better than the dual coils with the liquinator. Thanks for the advice and I am definitely going to give them a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread