Tanks In Public

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteLabelDon

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Los Angeles
I have been vaping for about 6 months and have long since gotten over any issues with dripping in public. However I just received my first Smok DC Tank the 3.5ml version for use on my KGO and I think it looks great, but now having second thoughts with vaping it on campus. Do any of you consistently use tanks in public and do they draw more attention than before you used tanks, and where do you vape mostly?

Fazed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Lexington, Kentucky
I use carto tanks exclusively. I get looks, I get questions, sometimes I help convert smokers over to our side, sometimes I get to help novice vapers realize a better way...

And sometimes I get to explain to police officers that what I have is completely legal. :rollseyes:

Sent via cellular communication device...

throatkick

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
FL
It's easier to explain how an e-cig works with a tank attached to your device. Tanks provide a more clear visual representation of what the unit needs to do in order to produce your vapor.

+1 for sure!

I have been vaping a box mod so I always got "looks" They are mostly looks of interest and not of disgust. Sounds vague, but it really isn't hard to distinguish between the types of looks.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
I pulled out my Darwin with a Vision Extreme (A Clear Ego Sized CE2 tank thing) on it at a college Bowl game in Nashville for a quick puff. I didn't really expect anyone to notice...they rarely do.

Next thing I knew a whole chapter of sorority chicks were all over me wanting to know where to get one. I noticed that some of those babes could trade in just one of their boots for a pair of Darwins (fancy shmancy designer stuff)!

Oh...if only I were about 20 years younger!

Time to get more Nhaler cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread