Status
Not open for further replies.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
OK Fellow Crapsters......I'm trying to think up a mixture that will resemble a candy cane. So..im thinking Peppermint with Cinnamon ? anyone else have any input on this ?

I'm going to be ordering this friday....The peppermint with cinnamon , The german chocolate cake, the amaretto stone sour, and a mixture for my son that he wants.
Hmmm...I will not go into the history of candy canes...:rolleyes:...you know the stripes and all...but it's just peppermint...unless you are like me and mix cinnamon crap with all my flavs. :D.....of course Fireball ROCKS my crappy world everytime....I'm just going to leave it in his hands when I order this Friday too....(butterfinger...cause of you)...+ cinnamon :thumbs:
Amaretto...and something fruity..like a jolly rancher candy cane!!!:)

OMG!!!! where am I going to to get all this crappy money??? Payday!!!!:w00t:
Curious...what crappy flav. does your son like???

Pugzley

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
USA
Maybe not, you can always ask.

BTW...I love your sweet little cow kitty!!

Nobody there, I'm sure they're in there whipping up my GCC as I type this. hehe

I left a message, though. So, if they see it in time great, if not, then next time. I'm sure it's good with the Loranns too.

Oh, the cow kitten, poor thing is up for adoption, her name is Dotty. :)

VR59

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Arizona
Ha ha, this thread cracks me up too! Admittedly I can't sit here and say Tasty Vapor has the best juice in the world, simply because I haven't come close (and never will), of tasting every single eliquid out there, but ... what I can say is I will certainly reorder from them.
Ya know, that is one thing I have found sort of strange about vaping, not only how differently different people can perceive the same taste, but how drastically my taste has seemed to have changed over the past few months.
Anyhow, as said before I am definitely going to be ordering more from Tasty Vapor. Fantastic prices and those doublers allow me to strike the perfect balance between wanting to do a little customization, but not having the time or desire to start getting into complicated recipes myself.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Hmmm...I will not go into the history of candy canes...:rolleyes:...you know the stripes and all...but it's just peppermint...unless you are like me and mix cinnamon crap with all my flavs. :D.....of course Fireball ROCKS my crappy world everytime....I'm just going to leave it in his hands when I order this Friday too....(butterfinger...cause of you)...+ cinnamon :thumbs:
Amaretto...and something fruity..like a jolly rancher candy cane!!!:)

OMG!!!! where am I going to to get all this crappy money??? Payday!!!!:w00t:
Curious...what crappy flav. does your son like???

Aw...i influenced you into the Butterfinger ? LOL....You will love it.

My son wants Tobacco / caramel /vanilla / butternut We traded samples from Karl ( scary clown )...and Jordan ( my son ) fell in love with it...So gotta order him some of that.

I worked overtime 18 hours last week :) so, that's my play moneys :)

That amaretto stone sour...everyone is raving about it...so i have to try that one. I want to try the german cocolate cake...so i probably will. I also am intrigued by Lemonaide...it never stops.

Banjo...i have some TV Cinnamon...i already spice up things with it.

I keep my liquids in the refrigerator...Does everyone else ?

Cielo

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Florida
Again, I'll have to admit, some of my crap needs time to settle in with the other flavors before it really comes out. This has been the case with a few flavors and I'm going to have to keep tabs on which items of crap this is happening with.

This may be the fallback with fresh made liquids, the fact that some of this crap needs time to steep to get the full effect. The Coffee in the Macchiatto isn't something I hold back on either.

Just give your crap time to sit for a couple of days and I'm sure it'll switch up on ya pretty quick.

I think this happened with my first bottle of atomic fireball. The first day I vaped it, it was meh. Then decided to give it another try a week or so later and omg it was CRAP. Atomic fireball is my fav everyday vape now. I accidentally mixed it with some vanilla which toned down the afb a bit but wow it was so good. I think i will mix them on purpose tomorrow!

callofthevapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
st Petersburg FL
I put my order in to get crap'd on this morning. Still new vaping so I pretty much just stick with tobacco and menthol flavors. I did order the special Cafe Macchiato, can't go wrong for that price.

I'm kind of funny on how I pick new vendors. I look for a company the owners are really active. I look for people that I've seen posting other places that absolutely love the company and product. Lastly I look for a company that get horrendous reviews from primarily new members who don't offer much details about their orders, don't demand a refund or an exchange just complain how awe full the product is and then disappear into the woodwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread