Tasty Vapor Is CRAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamchildwest

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Are you following me? LOL I guess Ghetto Cowgirl could ask me the same thing, huh?

Hi there DreamChildWest!

Hey, hey Pugzley! This kind of feels like my high school reunion... So glad to bump into you here. I cannot WAIT to try my new liquids! (We're just girls who GET AROUND--LOL) :cool:

Last edited:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Me too, need more crap... life isn't giving me enough on it's own!

Okay, maybe butterfinger and a doubler of something. Of course I may have to add the flavor of the week depending on what it is.

Wish I could find a cart mod for my 510 that didn't effect the flavor. I think the blue foam tastes like chemicals and can't find any Pyramid tea bags around here. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of crap!

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Me too, need more crap... life isn't giving me enough on it's own!

Okay, maybe butterfinger and a doubler of something. Of course I may have to add the flavor of the week depending on what it is.

Wish I could find a cart mod for my 510 that didn't effect the flavor. I think the blue foam tastes like chemicals and can't find any Pyramid tea bags around here. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of crap!

Saw earlier on the supplier forum where someone has 510 cartomizers 8-o I didnt even know they existed. You might wanna try them out.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
With all this crap flying around the room I just had to fling some!
I can't say every flavor I've ordered has had me jumping for joy but not one of them has been crap! They are all good and I'll vape them till their empty. Some of them are simply outstanding and I'll order again and again! It's just a matter of personal taste and narrowing down your faves! So keep up your excellent work I love your crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread