• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tennessee Vapinteers...Check in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

green-lantern

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
I have to say unfortanetly Nashville is a little far for me to drive right now to meet people to vape with.If there is even a couple peeps in Knoxvegas that want to meet up some Saturday night and know of a place,hit me up.

Hey man I am close to Knoxvegas, I'm a car guy too.

carmelsig.jpg

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
Hey Now Folks! West Nashville, Bellevue here. It's great to have a TN group, thanks Nitewriter.

I just got my buddy, Bohan to try a vape last night and he joined the forum and is looking to buy his first PV. He loves it!

Hey Curtis, welcome aboard!

I've been trying to get something together so we can all meet our fellow TN vapers. :) If you happen to know of a good place we could plan a meeting that would allow vaping, please let us know.

Welcome to Mr Bohan too. Tell him we'd love for him to join our group.

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
Also, I just composed a really nice (I hope!) e-mail to Blackstone. We shall see what happens.

But there are other places might be open to it as well. I might bug them too. We might, you know, want to meet up more than once and in more than one place!

Slea, did you ever get a reply from Blackstone's? It would be a good start.

Curtis

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Nashville, TN
Hey Curtis, welcome aboard!

I've been trying to get something together so we can all meet our fellow TN vapers. :) If you happen to know of a good place we could plan a meeting that would allow vaping, please let us know.

Welcome to Mr Bohan too. Tell him we'd love for him to join our group.

Will do. Thanks again, Nitewriter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread